Thread: Impact of today

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Default Impact of today

Multiple thoughts compiled into one thread:

1. Lebron is NO LONGER a villain. He has done some really stupid things in the past, but after winning it all last season (heroically) and now clearly not having the best superteam...I may actually think about rooting for him again.

2. Kobe is cemented at #12 or wherever you have him ranked (I have him 9-11 range). KD can never surpass him for this decision. Curry probably can't either since his team is so incredibly stacked.

3. Curry may never receive a FMVP. Seriously. Durant and Klay will constantly split votes and he seems to shrink a bit when it matters most.

4. Lebron will be confirmed #2 player of all time if he beats Warriors next season. IF he beats them twice...I think he can surpass my guy MJ.

5. Westbrook is about to go HAM this season. If his team makes the playoffs he is a legit MVP candidate and I put my money on him doing just that.

6. The west is going to be a bore this season. Let's hope the remaining free agents go East and make that fun to watch.

7. There is no such thing as a Lebron/Durant/Klay/Dray/Curry family. That is just the saddest level of trolling and not willing to be a real fan (being a real fan means dealing with losing and heartbreak)
    Last edited by beastee; 07-04-2016 at 02:25 PM.

Local High School Star KingPush's Avatar

Default Re: Impact of today

All I know is that the East is the more competitive conference this year

Quote Originally Posted by beastee

1. Lebron is NO LONGER a villain. He has done some really stupid things in the past, but after winning it all last season (heroically) and now clearly not having the best superteam...I may actually think about rooting for him again.

2. Kobe is cemented at #12 or wherever you have him ranked (I have him 9-11 range). KD can never surpass him for this decision. Curry probably can't either since his team is so incredibly stacked.

3. Curry may never receive a FMVP. Seriously. Durant and Klay will constantly split votes and he seems to shrink a bit when it matters most.

4. Lebron will be confirmed #2 player of all time if he beats Warriors next season. IF he beats them twice...I think he can surpass my guy MJ.

5. Westbrook is about to go HAM this season. If his team makes the playoffs he is a legit MVP candidate and I put my money on him doing just that.

6. The west is going to be a bore this season. Let's hope the remaining free agents go East and make that fun to watch.

7. There is no thing as a Lebron/Durant/Klay/Dray/Curry family. That is just the saddest level of trolling and not willing to be a real fan (being a real fan means dealing with losing and heartbreak)
    1. True

2. Kobe will be bumped down in the future, but not by Durant or Curry, they are finished in terms of legacy.

3. Curry will never win another MVP either.

4. Lebron is already the #2 of all time, if he beats this GSW team he is #1.

5. Westbrook will probably win MVP this year.

6. East will be boring as long as Lebron is there.

7. Lebron fam wins.

Quote Originally Posted by beastee

7. There is no such thing as a Lebron/Durant/Klay/Dray/Curry family. That is just the saddest level of trolling and not willing to be a real fan (being a real fan means dealing with losing and heartbreak)
    Wow so much garbage in this post. (2) and (4) is so much stupid shit it's hard to take you seriously at all.

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cold soul
    Wow so much garbage in this post. (2) and (4) is so much stupid shit it's hard to take you seriously at all.
    Elaborate. I put together a solid list of opinions. You just shouted out drivel. Bring a real reason why or don't post at all.

The west is going to be a bore this season. Let's hope the remaining free agents go East and make that fun to watch.
    i like to think no team ever has a guaranteed path to the finals but who the **** is really going to bother GS? Even if they don't optimize the roster in this first year(which can happen)? especially with duncan being on the verge of retirement.