Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Default Re: I want to address this point

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    Look, I am not acting like I don't understand what angle you coming from. Before my first girlfriend I was exactly the same, I never thought I would be with a transgirl. But when it actually happened, its clear that it really isn't a big deal at all. Its just like being with any other girl.

Which is the main reason that I get angry when people call guys who have sex with transgirls gay. I have nothing against gays, but calling a man who sleeps with transgender girls gay is just so wrong and doesn't make sense to anyone who just thinks about it logically.
    You get angry cuz people are speaking for you and how you feel. But...you're doing the same thing in retaliation. It's like you cant accept the opinion that I don't even want to pursue it without forcing your own story and discovery on to me. Then adding on with digs about fear of social ramifications. That's not understanding any more than the people calling you gay.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Can't hate something till you try it unless you're dealing with powerful insecurities
    Macho Man slaying bitches left and right

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
    You get angry cuz people are speaking for you and how you feel. But...you're doing the same thing in retaliation. It's like you cant accept the opinion that I don't even want to pursue it without forcing your own story and discovery on to me. Then adding on with digs about fear of social ramifications. That's not understanding any more than the people calling you gay.
    I accept anybodies opinion, but only when it is based in logic and not just discriminatory. Its like telling black protesters to accept racist peoples opinion. Sometimes you just have to stand up for what you believe in. I know people will say its just an online forum, but if even there is even one person reading this who is either a transgender person themselves or someone who is attracted to transgender girls, what I am saying could be very important for them to read.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    I am creating a new thread because this could be a lengthy discussion and I do not want to derail the other thread.

Remember that in the past white men would be attracted to black women but would never date them because of the stigma around their black origin. Thankfully black people have been much more integrated into society from those times, but now it is transgender people who are being stigmatized.

Guys are clearly attracted to some transwomen. There are so many beautiful ones out there. There is no guy on Earth that isn't attracted to at least one transgirl (unless maybe they are gay). But because of the stigma around them, they are discriminated against and guys try to convince themselves they don't want it.

How long do you think this will go on for, and when will transgender girls be fully accepted?

don't know.

but maybe when people decides that they just want to be memories of their friends/community.

instead of their children.

I really don't know.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    don't know.

but maybe when people decides that they just want to be memories of their friends/community.

instead of their children.

I really don't know.