Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Ferguson walkout protest at 1pm EST today

now they wanna charge mikey's stepdaddy for inciting violence .. these thugs just can't catch a break .. can't a ngga commit his crimes without police harrassing them for once ? ..

now this cnt sunny wtf her name is .. is calling this 'malicious' .. yeah he may be the cause of people losing their entire businesses/livelihoods/jobs .. but charging him is malicious .. these people are fkn brain dead .. illogical, irrational self serving nutjobs
    Last edited by dude77; 12-02-2014 at 01:06 PM.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    now this cnt sunny wtf her name is .. is calling this 'malicious' .. yeah he may be the cause of people losing their entire businesses/livelihoods/jobs .. but charging him is malicious .. these people are fkn brain dead .. illogical, irrational self serving nutjobs

I think you got it mixed up, shes not saying malicious is how this guy is being treated, shes saying malicious is what she named her most recent keeyid she just popped out.

Heyyy malicious.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    I think you got it mixed up, shes not saying malicious is how this guy is being treated, shes saying malicious is what she named her most recent keeyid she just popped out.

Heyyy malicious.

Heyyy malicious.
    lol wouldn't surprise me

im disappointed that the boycott of black friday didnt do anything. black friday is just awful in so many ways, it promotes all the worst aspects of our consumer society.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    im disappointed that the boycott of black friday didnt do anything. black friday is just awful in so many ways, it promotes all the worst aspects of our consumer society.
    Of course it wasn't going to work out. The people protesting and looting are the same ones that will be stampeding and fighting at Walmart
    Last edited by rezznor; 12-02-2014 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    There are certainly issues that need to be addressed between the black community and cops, but to have Brown be the guy that the black community wants to rally around... seriously? he's the face of this protest?

College superstar

i feel bad for the brown family, but protesting to honor him? for his lawlessness and criminality? pure insanity.

now their minds are ruled by the propaganda media and corrupt politicians who keep the lies alive in their weak, feeble brains. they can't think for themselves and allow the race baiters to take control of them....through fictionalized stories like the "hands up"

go down to the local food bank and make a difference in people's lives - stop with this bs.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    i feel bad for the brown family, but protesting to honor him? for his lawlessness and criminality? pure insanity.

now their minds are ruled by the propaganda media and corrupt politicians who keep the lies alive in their weak, feeble brains. they can't think for themselves and allow the race baiters to take control of them....through fictionalized stories like the "hands up"

go down to the local food bank and make a difference in people's lives - stop with this bs.

The one Tyler Perry invented?

Im pretty sure the people exploiting the death of a kid they never raised properly anyway cant even be accurately described as a family.

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

So much people walked out in my class today. The look on the teachers face

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    Black Friday sales are actually down this year although some of it is due to sales now given in advance. Regardless as insane as the concept of Black Friday is ... people waiting in line and ready to kill other customers to buy shit for people they do not like and can not afford these mindless consuming sheep are still not as dumb as these protestors that have taken a cause of a criminal who was probably shot for a just reason.

Besides these protestors already went Black Friday shopping a few days during their looting and got the best bargain of all...the good ole' five finger discount.

College superstar

The one Tyler Perry invented?

Im pretty sure the people exploiting the death of a kid they never raised properly anyway cant even be accurately described as a family.
    i dont condone michael's step father inciting violence, but it still sucks to see a mourning family. in a perfect world, michael would have served time and the feet of race baiters would be put to the fire.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rodmantheman
    So much people walked out in my class today. The look on the teachers face

Were they all black?

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Were they all black?
    No it was 50% blacks 50% non blacks. Class was canceled which i didn't mind because it's easy but boring as shit.

National High School Star

If I lived there I wouldn't be walking out of sh*t at 1pm. Im grown with a job to do and don't have time for silly sh*T