Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: genetic lottery

Default Re: genetic lottery

White privilege FTW

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    White privilege FTW
    Eastern European doesn't really have white privilege outside of Eastern Europe. The white people elsewhere still see you as different.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Eastern European doesn't really have white privilege outside of Eastern Europe. The white people elsewhere still see you as different.
    like eas europeans give a f*ck what albinos think

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    like eas europeans give a f*ck what albinos think
    so in macedonian gym class do tehy make u line up in phalanx formation?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yearning
    Lol.

Short mofos always trying to compensate like sign their screen name after every post so folks know they're there.
    Like we chose to be short

Anyway, like ImKobe said just being born healthy is something to be thankful for. Also I was dealt a solid hand when it comes to intelligence, at least in the academic/career way.

Also, I am able to take a sh1t real fast. None of that straining for 45 mins horror that some people suffer from.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    so in macedonian gym class do tehy make u line up in phalanx formation?
    yes from tallest to shortest

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    I'm grateful every day for being born to this world as a healthy person.

Imagine being born with down syndrome or some shit. Be happy to be "average". It could be A LOT worse.
    I like your first sentence, but damn, you're gonna have down Syndrome in your next life, bro

I'm just grateful for always being 100% pain free when on my period.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Not different enough to be cast away from the glorious white priveledge.

College superstar

I'm happy with the way I turned out. I'm grateful that I have good genetics for building muscle and I'm a very fast runner (I was the fastest sprinter at school) If I had been born in the states I could have been a decent running back.

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    do we have a new mark zuckerberg on our hands?

and people are mixing shit up, genetic lottery means basically what god/evolution/or parents(or whatever way you put it) gave you and not something you worked hard for..
    im talking being in a god-tier at least 9 out of 10 in some category.. not slightly above average

i thought bunch of ishers were 6'5 physical specimens with ridiculous verticals, jacked bodies and packing at least 8in..at least thats what i read on the forum all the time.. show yourselves
    Why do people always preach this silly fallacy? Working hard for something has no moral value greater than being born with a large cock - they are both equally undeserved, and equally unworthy of praise.

Working hard also has no practical value unless it is being put towards something that is worth the effort to expend so much energy on. A person with a good work ethic, but without any intelligence, are the people who can endure drudgery the most, and hence make the best slaves (or menial labourers as people prefer to put it)

But none of it is 'deserved' or 'earned' - so remove that fanciful conception from your mind as it is in all ways contrary to the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    I'm grateful every day for being born to this world as a healthy person.

Imagine being born with down syndrome or some shit. Be happy to be "average". It could be A LOT worse.
    Pretty much this. I think not having one of those fairly rare but horrific genetic diseases that destroy lives before they've really gotten underway is enough to be grateful for. But then, i guess i wouldn't be me anyway so i wouldn't have to worry about it.

Actually, thinking about it, this question is pretty much impossible to answer because if you removed any of your major characteristics you would have developed into being a completely different person. Be happy with whatever genetic lottery you won, because if it wasn't that specific one, you wouldn't exist at all.
    Last edited by Dresta; 12-02-2014 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Not different enough to be cast away from the glorious white priveledge.
    eastern europe

UK pride

germans

USA

frenchmen

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Why do people always preach this silly fallacy? Working hard for something has no moral value greater than being born with a large cock - they are both equally undeserved, and equally unworthy of praise.

Working hard also has no practical value unless it is being put towards something that is worth the effort to expend so much energy on. A person with a good work ethic, but without any intelligence, are the people who can endure drudgery the most, and hence make the best slaves (or menial labourers as people prefer to put it)

But none of it is 'deserved' or 'earned' - so remove that fanciful conception from your mind as it is in all ways contrary to the facts.

Pretty much this. I think not having one of those fairly rare but horrific genetic diseases that destroy lives before they've really gotten underway is enough to be grateful for. But then, i guess i wouldn't be me anyway so i wouldn't have to worry about it.

Actually, thinking about it, this question is pretty much impossible to answer because if you removed any of your major characteristics you would have developed into being a completely different person. Be happy with whatever genetic lottery you won, because if it wasn't that specific one, you wouldn't exist at all.

Right.

Just the mere fact that one's biochemistry is A-OK requires an extremely precise code of transcription, translation etc.

Banned

Ahura Mazda was smiling when he immaculately conceived ya boy

White, smart, and not short is a good place to start.