Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Video proves Brown charged police...

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    It's hilarious that you assume I'm ghetto because I'm not a paranoid racist like you. It's even more hilarious you assume I'm black. You know nothing about me and from the way you argue I doubt you even have a high school diploma

its rather evident i'm way smarter than u in almost every aspect that matters, and way more informed....but keeping making up your own sorry reality playiing the race card when you're the one being racist generalizing all police as thus

so many double standards played, and sorry race card plays because you're sorry and a ghetto brainwashed sheep.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    its rather evident i'm way smarter than u in almost every aspect that matters, and way more informed....but keeping making up your own sorry reality playiing the race card when you're the one being racist generalizing all police as thus

so many double standards played, and sorry race card plays because you're sorry and a ghetto brainwashed sheep.
    Lmao yes you're smarter than me yet posters keep pointing out to you facts that you blatantly ignore or just completely misunderstand. Damn that grade 10 education is being put to good use.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Lmao yes you're smarter than me yet posters keep pointing out to you facts that you blatantly ignore or just completely misunderstand. Damn that grade 10 education is being put to good use.

lol u mean how u ignorant mf'ers keep pretending Mike Brown just pinched some cigars?

u mean how u went from him being shot in the back to his hands up from the front after the autopsy?

u mean now how the whole investigation is tainted because its not all going according to your dumbass initial way of things?

like i said my knowledge and awareness of current events proves itself a hundred times over here, while you're some hypocritical conspiracy dumbass....this board has way too many of u dumbass mf'ers tbh.

zuki what u talkin bout bro

It's clear this Dorian Johnson's story is inaccurate. He said his friend got shot in the back then turned around with his hands up to get shot more. The evidence so far explicitly contradicts that. It shouldn't be a surprise he wasn't questioned. The police knew what we didn't know at the time, that they had been involved in a robbery.

The 2nd witness that came out and repeated Dorian Johnson's exact story? My guess is she's just someone who jumped on the bandwagon for some attention. There's no way they both saw something that factually didn't happen. I think it's safe to say she's lying. She didn't see anything.

I don't necessarily think Johnson is "lying" though. He could possibly be just inaccurate. Things happen quickly and it's possible he just got it wrong.

I believe the other witness that didn't know he was being recorded. His story lines up with the cops story that had not been heard by anyone and it also lines up with the evidence we have so far.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    If you charge towards a cop after being told to stop then you deserved to get shot. Too bad if you die, that's what you get for being a f*cking idiot.

I know if a person with a gun tells me to stop or hold still, the last thing I'm gonna do is run towards them giving them a reason to shoot. But that's just me.

I don't know all the details about all this, in fact, none of us have seen any direct evidence on video this even took place, BUT it seems possible considering just minutes before Brown stole items from the gas station and didn't even flinch when the cashier/owner attempted to come after him ... Brown actually came back at the cashier/owner on some "I don't give a f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck if I die today" type of attitude.

... just sayin ...

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    speak for yourself in terms of living in a bubble. a lot of u here aren't even working in the real world or see shit firsthand that ghetto mf'ers do. still in school and yapping like u know everything
    What would you know about social realities of any kind. Its not like people here can't tell that you obviously don't do social reality well. Is this some backward attempt to bait me. Its really just sad.
    the real world is a eye opener, especially from a business standpoint and the shit u have to worry about.

boohooo u get pulled over...
    I never mentioned I got pulled over. That was a reference to the attitude some might have toward the police. But that shouldn't have been hard to figure out.