Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Video proves Brown charged police...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
    Right-wingers won't jump the gun on this "evidence". Not at all.
    What do "right-wingers" have to do with anything? This is a crime investigation. It has nothing to do with politics.

so we got a 'new' witness who inadvertently and quite candidly gave us a different narrative of that day's events that would exonerate the officer .. while on the other hand you have 'celebrity' witnesses appearing all over the national news giving just the exact opposite tale .. wonder who's making shit up

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    If you charge towards a cop after being told to stop then you deserved to get shot. Too bad if you die, that's what you get for being a f*cking idiot.

I know if a person with a gun tells me to stop or hold still, the last thing I'm gonna do is run towards them giving them a reason to shoot. But that's just me.

I agree. If he's running towards the police, he deserves to be shot. Id shoot him.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Is it a fact that he even did get shot in the back?
    Im not sure. I thought thats what was said. If he didn't get shot in the back. And he did run towards the officer, then hes gonna be shot.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    I agree. If he's running towards the police, he deserves to be shot. Id shoot him.
    Also take into account if it's true that he was roughly 35 feet away. Not much time to think about the taser or the gun already in your hand. At best 2 seconds, 3 tops and that might be for someone out of shape.

This is a game changer. The witness in audio background in the conversation just described exactly what officer Darren Wilson reported as the official story to the department.

Also the officer reported that Brown went for his gun which is why it was fired.

So if Brown went for the gun, ran away about 10-15 yards, doubled-back and ran back towards the cop full speed and he got shot, I find no wrong by the cop.

People are saying "What about tazing?" This is illogical. One, there were two people there the cop was confronting. Brown and Johnson. Two, if Brown went for the gun and ran after it went off, you're not going to pull your tazer out. Three, if he has his gun draw in pursuit of Brown, then Brown double-backs about 10-15 yards away at full speed you're not going to have a enough time to holster your gun and get your taser out. The lats thing you want is someone getting control of the gun.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    This is a game changer. The witness in audio background in the conversation just described exactly what officer Darren Wilson reported as the official story to the department.

Also the officer reported that Brown went for his gun which is why it was fired.

So if Brown went for the gun, ran away about 10-15 yards, doubled-back and ran back towards the cop full speed and he got shot, I find no wrong by the cop.

People are saying "What about tazing?" This is illogical. One, there were two people there the cop was confronting. Brown and Johnson. Two, if Brown went for the gun and ran after it went off, you're not going to pull your tazer out. Three, if he has his gun draw in pursuit of Brown, then Brown double-backs about 10-15 yards away at full speed you're not going to have a enough time to holster your gun and get your taser out. The lats thing you want is someone getting control of the gun.
    Ballistics will confirm if the officer is telling the truth. If this is how the incident went down, so be it.

I personally find it hard to believe that the young man would attempt to flee from the police, turn around, and then charge back at them. Makes no logical sense, but we'll see.
    Last edited by ThePhantomCreep; 08-17-2014 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8
    The man telling the tale has nothing to gain by stating what he saw, and what he saw means Michael Brown charged at the police.
    I bet this same man, if ever questioned, will deny these statements now, but the proof is in the sound.
    Not really, the proof is in the physical evidence. You can have testimonials but evidence trumps it all. From what I heard, the victim was shot in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
    Ballistics will confirm if the officer is telling the truth. If this is how the incident went down, so be it.

I personally find it hard to believe that the young man would attempt to flee from the police, turn around and charge back at them. Makes no logical sense, but we'll see.
    I find it hard to believe that so many people protest and even riot over a situation they don't know the full facts out, but yet here we are, full knee jerk reactions and everything.

I find it hard to believe that so many people protest and even riot over a situation they don't know the full facts out, but yet here we are, full knee jerk reactions and everything.
    It's a buildup from the Trayvon case. The next incident will be a civil war.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

It's called the affects of media programming....we react to what we know.

Little do we know it happens alot more than we know, but everything isnt reported nationally. I had heard of this one since my wife is from Cali.....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...lapd/14035205/

The Los Angeles Police Department is saying that an unarmed black man who died after being shot Monday by two officers attempted to take one of the officers' guns just before the scuffle.

Details about the shooting of Ezell Ford, 25, whom relatives have described as mentally impaired, began trickling out Tuesday as developments revolving around the fatal shooting of Michael Brown by police in Missouri continued to escalate.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Not really, the proof is in the physical evidence. You can have testimonials but evidence trumps it all. From what I heard, the victim was shot in the back.
    Yeah, according to the friend/accomplice. I don't know why his story is so credible. His story "might" be true, but I'll never understand why people would riot over something they have no idea if it even happened. Oh wait, I do. Because the media hears about a black person getting killed by a white cop and can't wait to spread the "cop kills black teen in racially motivated murder" story without any evidence whatsoever.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Yeah, according to the friend/accomplice. I don't know why his story is so credible. His story "might" be true, but I'll never understand why people would riot over something they have no idea if it even happened. Oh wait, I do. Because the media hears about a black person getting killed by a white cop and can't wait to spread the "cop kills black teen in racially motivated murder" story without any evidence whatsoever.
    I think that neighborhood has had issues with cops for years. From what I have heard this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Maybe the shooting of brown was justified, I dont know. But I think it was more than the media that caused the people to be against the cops

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    I think that neighborhood has had issues with cops for years. From what I have heard this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Maybe the shooting of brown was justified, I dont know. But I think it was more than the media that caused the people to be against the cops
    Exactly.

The underlying tension between blacks and the authorities is bigger than Trayvon and Brown.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    It's a buildup from the Trayvon case. The next incident will be a civil war.

no its ignorance, constant ignorance, and a pretense of racism when most crimes come from ghetto areas.

our country is filled with stupid political correct beliefs that are contrary to reality and solving issues in a practical, blunt manner.