Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Local High School Star scott0326's Avatar

Default Re: So we gone act like John Wall not trash?

Why do people keep saying John Wall has "no work ethic" or a "bad work ethic". What are you people talking about? Everything I have heard about Wall, going back to since he was draft is that he has a good work ethic and is a very hard working guy.. Unlike some of the other idiots on the team like Andray Blatche and Javale McGee...

Quote Originally Posted by scott0326
    Why do people keep saying John Wall has "no work ethic" or a "bad work ethic". What are you people talking about? Everything I have heard about Wall, going back to since he was draft is that he has a good work ethic and is a very hard working guy.. Unlike some of the other idiots on the team like Andray Blatche and Javale McGee...

The Wizards org is always going to say good things about him. From the looks of it though, he hasn't been working on his jumper and shot selection....not hard enough at least.

john wall on offense

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    john wall on offense

I rule the local playground

He seems to be able to score only on fastbreaks or rushing to the basket after an inbound pass, takin the defense by surprise.His shot is non existant,and his handles look suspicious.Out of all the starting pgs in the league he might be the worst in the half court game.

Wishing wall the best and hopefully he improves

I haven't watched him a lot but he seems like trash.

All he did against the Knicks last night was run up and down the court and try to draw a foul or make a layup.

That's pretty much all he does.

It may work against the Knicks who have arguably the worst transition defense in the league but against the better teams it won't.

High School Varsity 6th Man entropy35's Avatar

People who are saying wall doesn't have any work ethic are ignorant. Please do your research before you say things like that. Thank you.

Wall will be fine, he's had a bad start but people love to judge as quickly as they can. Can we wait at least half the season.

yea he's a bust.

I say trade him to the Lakers.

He's trying harder to become Derrick Rose. If he tried to model his game after Rajon Rondo he would have a lot more success in this league.

I don't see how some people think that they know for sure whether he's a hard worker or not. As a #1 pick who has been invested in heavily the Wiz aren't going to bad mouth him...especially since it looks like he is unhappy in Washington and will bolt as soon as possible.

I say that he hasn't worked hard enough because the results aren't there. He has regressed.

A lot of backsliding coming from the guys that said he was the best NBA PG before he stepped foot on a pro floor, lol.

I don't see how some people think that they know for sure whether he's a hard worker or not. As a #1 pick who has been invested in heavily the Wiz aren't going to bad mouth him...especially since it looks like he is unhappy in Washington and will bolt as soon as possible.

I say that he hasn't worked hard enough because the results aren't there. He has regressed.

A lot of backsliding coming from the guys that said he was the best NBA PG before he even stepped foot on a pro floor, lol.

Dunking on everybody in the park CardiacKemba's Avatar

He's got major flaws, but he's a SECOND year PG. He is still learning the game. Plus he has no real veteran leadership around him to help him progress. Give him time. Write him off at your own peril. Dude's got serious potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    I haven't watched him a lot but he seems like trash.

All he did against the Knicks last night was run up and down the court and try to draw a foul or make a layup.

That's pretty much all he does.

It may work against the Knicks who have arguably the worst transition defense in the league but against the better teams it won't.

This.

I watched the Knicks Wizards game and was like wtf is Wall doing
    He cant shoot for shit, just kept driving for these stupid looking layups, basically played like crap. Same as every other time ive seen him..

He needs to work on his jumper badly. No idea why he tried the pullup 2 for the lead, or why he took the 3 for the game Both solid bricks

NBA lottery pick

Working smart > Working hard.

I still remembering people last year said Wall was going to overtake Rose this season and average a double/double.