Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Great college starter

Default Re: Thunder seriously suck. Is anyone scared of them in the playoffs?

Thunder play too much hero ball to be a real threat. That's why the heat would have smoked them last year

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    most people in this forum are stuck in the mentality that having 2 of the best players in the game=success.

Such utter bullsh!t, they may be both top 5 players but they don't complement the team well, especially with WB at point who despite being an amazing player, is not a true PG and actually doesn't do his job getting the entire team involved and playing primarily team ball. We all know their gameplan, WB and Durant put up the points and have Ibaka defend the paint. Thats basically it and it wasn't enough to win the playoffs last year, it won't be this year and it will never be. When you add the fact that their coach is pretty sh!t its obvious they have too many things working against them.

Deal with it
    I'd be curious what would happen if cp3 and Westbrook changed places.

Durant and Westbrook both scorers, Blake and cp3 both facilitators. Could help both teams.

Decent playground baller They Won's Avatar

They have the firepower to become dangerous at any moment, but they certainly aren't clicking as well as I expected. I don't think anybody wants to face them because they are a threat to beat anybody, but I don't think they are a threat to beat everybody series after series to win the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Only team that can beat spurs in the playoffs is mavs and thunder so you better prey they play the spurs before portland has to
    Prey...

Yall tripping. A few regular season mishaps and you've written them off. When have the Thunder ever failed in the regular season.

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

they will be in the mix to go all the way. They have their chance to regroup and retool their offense. You may not be scared now but when the playoffs come... watch out