Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: Trap game for OKC Miamis gonna blow them out and everyone will overreact

Lebron 38,12,10 in a win.. Durant 32,6,5 in a loss..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Trap game for OKC Miamis gonna blow them out and everyone will overreact

If Miami was smart, they would double team KD all game long. Their defensive rotations are solid enough to cause quite a few miscues, especially with idiots passers like Ibaka and Thabo on the floor. Perk too.

I dont know. I just think Miami as a team is gonna outplay us. LeBron's probably gonna get his. Durant definitely will. Up to the rest of these fckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    If Miami was smart, they would double team KD all game long. Their defensive rotations are solid enough to cause quite a few miscues, especially with idiots passers like Ibaka and Thabo on the floor. Perk too.

I dont know. I just think Miami as a team is gonna outplay us. LeBron's probably gonna get his. Durant definitely will. Up to the rest of these fckers.

Hey for once I agree with a post of yours..

Durant will outplay LeBron, but Heat are too stacked to lose to the Thunder.

Local High School Star fragokota's Avatar

Some kids in here need to learn to appreciate greatness wherever it comes from and stop hating whether it's kobetards,lebronstans etc. These guys(kobe,lebron,durant) don't come often and they won't be forever in the league. It's just a sport for god's sake

Quote Originally Posted by fragokota
    Some kids in here need to learn to appreciate greatness wherever it comes from and stop hating whether it's kobetards,lebronstans etc. These guys(kobe,lebron,durant) don't come often and they won't be forever in the league. It's just a sport for god's sake
    Trolling or "stanning" is a competitive sport in and of itself.

You need to understand that passively watching a sport is ****ing beta. Posting ruthlessly on a forum defending your favorite player = alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Posting ruthlessly on a forum defending your favorite player = alpha.

Heat are way too stacked to lose to a Thunder team without Westbrook. Durant will get his, as usual, but there's only so much he can do against one of the most stacked teams in history when your second best player is Serge Ibaka..

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Thunder are way too stacked to lose to a Heat team without Juwan Howard. Lebron will get his, as usual, but there's only so much he can do against one of the most stacked teams in history when your second best player is Dwayne Wade..
    fixed.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Trolling or "stanning" is a competitive sport in and of itself.

You need to understand that passively watching a sport is ****ing beta. Posting ruthlessly on a forum defending your favorite player = alpha.
    Lmaooo

Hedging your bets already huh?

So if Thunder lose its no biggie and if they win the Heat suck dick and LBJ aint shit?

Banned

Hamtaro calling people out on overreactions?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Lebron 38,12,10 in a win.. Durant 32,6,5 in a loss..
    Would be extremely surprising.

Right now I'm wondering if he'll break 25 on 18 shots.

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    Would be extremely surprising.

Right now I'm wondering if he'll break 25 on 18 shots.

Let me teach ya.. Lebron will outscore Durant wed night and if he don't he all put up big assist and rebound numbers in a heat win.. Lebron has been paying attention hearing the Whispers in media and online about Durant overtaking him he will(or should) make a statement Wed night to remind people how good he is. U think he is gonna score 20 while Durant drops 40 in his building ? I find that hard to imagine.

Local High School Star dabigbaws's Avatar

bran is shitting it right at this moment. KD gon rape