Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: while kd is dropping 40 and 50 point games and hitting gamwinners lebron is...

Quote Originally Posted by SavageMode
    Lebron coasting. He ain't got no worries, while Kobe Stans bandwaggoning Durant tryna pad stats through the regular season.

Durant should hit Lebron up when he wins at least one regular season MVP, til then Lebron will chill with his 4

Next.
    So basically in one post you're saying:
    - Regular season doesn't matter, other players are trying too hard
    - Lebron's 4 regular season MVPs are an accomplishment and should be praised

Oh the irony of Heat supporters.

Default Re: while kd is dropping 40 and 50 point games and hitting gamwinners lebron is...

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    2>0

Why are you including Stern's rings?
    ohhh how original. Especially where the 2010 finals game 7 was way more suspect than anything happening to the heat

Quote Originally Posted by Leftimage
    I can just imagine KD going to his personal trainer with these pics:

''This. I want this''

Quote Originally Posted by TMT

You still dont get it do you? Didnt we have a thread about this, with even Kblaze joining in and adressing the topic??

Slow ass mother****a you should start to listen next time.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    You still dont get it do you? Didnt we have a thread about this, with even Kblaze joining in and adressing the topic??

Slow ass mother****a you should start to listen next time.
    Enlighten me rook. 930 posts in less than a month, quite the accomplishment there.

Quote Originally Posted by TMT

Honestly though these LeBron fan boys get no credit when the Heat win. They're all just wasting their time.

They don't live any where remotely close to Miami and bandwagoned the team after 2010.

No matter how much Wade accomplishes they get no credit what so ever. Wade has done a great job recruiting slaves to win him rings. Pat Riley also deserves credit.

There are very few real Miami fans on here. I wouldn't pay all of these trolls any mind... they're pretty much irrelevant in the grand scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by SavageMode
    We right doe, Durant:Kobe bandwagonners ain't got no argument.

Lebron ain't got no worries doe.
    you seem to have a lot loser

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Honestly though these LeBron fan boys get no credit when the Heat win. They're all just wasting their time.

They don't live any where remotely close to Miami and bandwagoned the team after 2010.

No matter how much Wade accomplishes they get no credit what so ever. Wade has done a great job recruiting slaves to win him rings. Pat Riley also deserves credit.

There are very few real Miami fans on here. I wouldn't pay all of these trolls any mind... they're pretty much irrelevant in the grand scheme.
    i noticed most bran stans arent even from USA. f@ggots probably only look at stat sheets since their broke loser countries cant afford cable

Local High School Star Bush4Ever's Avatar

The majority of the action in terms of ranks and whatnot doesn't come from going from A-level individual seasons to A+ level numbers, but rather going from 0 rings to at least 1 ring.

I would rather have a ho-hum 27/7/7 season and a ring than Durant's numbers over the course of a whole season, but with no ring.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bush4Ever
    The majority of the action in terms of ranks and whatnot doesn't come from going from A-level individual seasons to A+ level numbers, but rather going from 0 rings to at least 1 ring.

I would rather have a ho-hum 27/7/7 season and a ring than Durant's numbers over the course of a whole season, but with no ring.
    I remember you from the ESPN boards lol

Local High School Star Bush4Ever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    I remember you from the ESPN boards lol
    I've never posted on those boards.

The Wolf of NBA starring LeBron James