Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Why doesn't Kris Humphries have a contract?

Problem for this dude is that he's not even a baller right now. He's a HUGE reality star. DUde has lost all of the respect he has as a player. Just search his name on youtube and you find no basketball videos what so ever. Just a bunch of Kardashian related stuff.

NBA lottery pick

He

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Problem for this dude is that he's not even a baller right now. He's a HUGE reality star. DUde has lost all of the respect he has as a player. Just search his name on youtube and you find no basketball videos what so ever. Just a bunch of Kardashian related stuff.
    GMs dont care about that. theyre more professional than that reality tv bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Nets actually offered Nene a contract according to Wojo. Nene didn't pick them because Denver offered same money as he was afraid he'd be shipped off midseason for Howard in some kind of trade.
    oh shit, yeah your right, but I coulf of sworn I read BK said that.
    Either way, Nene would of helped this team but it would of hurt us cap-wise.

Deron knows Nets are committed to getting the right players, Deron reportedly has asked for us to sign Shawne , though its gonna play a factor if we can get players around him, Deron know's we have a chance at Howard.

Billy excels at making trades, expect some of that.

Quote Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
    oh shit, yeah your right, but I coulf of sworn I read BK said that.
    Either way, Nene would of helped this team but it would of hurt us cap-wise.

Deron knows Nets are committed to getting the right players, Deron reportedly has asked for us to sign Shawne , though its gonna play a factor if we can get players around him, Deron know's we have a chance at Howard.

Billy excels at making trades, expect some of that.
    Bily has made some really shitty moves in the past, shortsided moves. If it's a Dwight trade, very focused, i trust him more. If it's NO DWIGHT, GO BuILD A TEAM i'd be very very scared.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Bily has made some really shitty moves in the past, shortsided moves. If it's a Dwight trade, very focused, i trust him more. If it's NO DWIGHT, GO BuILD A TEAM i'd be very very scared.
    Well I can see what your trying to say, but Nets have a good chance to get Howard why be scared?

I don't think our team right now is enough for Deron to think, yeah I will like to stay, but all this could change, striking out on FA does not mean it's over.

I still get ridiculed by people when I say Nets have a chance to get Howard and keep Deron and they will just look at me like a

Ignorance at best when you don't understand the situation certain teams are in.

Im not gonna start to worry yet, about Deron.
    It's the perfect time for Nets fans to have their head up. No need to look down.