Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Chris Paul is overrated.

Still the best point guard and a top 4-5 player overall, imo, though this season was clearly a disappointment for the Clippers with a stacked team regardless of how much blame you think CP3 deserves. They lost to a really good Grizzlies team, though, a team whose frontcourt dominated them.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
    when this same argument is made for Melo, posters refuse to accept it yet w/ CP3 its all good...

It's because Melo is the devil reincarnate, so it's all good to hate on him.

I rule the local playground GoSpursGo1984's Avatar

[QUOTE=ShaqAttack3234]Still the best point guard and a top 4-5 player overall, imo, though this season was clearly a disappointment for the Clippers with a stacked team regardless of how much blame you think CP3 deserves. They lost to a really good Grizzlies team, though, a team whose frontcourt dominated them.[/QUOTE

Parker has been better and you could make cases for other guys being better.

I rule the local playground GoSpursGo1984's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
    Are people really trying to argue that Parker is better than Paul? Did you see what supporting cast Parker had his entire career? He played for a great coach with a great system and had the same core throughout his entire career. Circumstances matter. I bet that if Paul was in place of Parker, or Garnett was in place of Timmy in San Antonio, we would perceive them different today, a lot different. Circumstances matter.

And Chris Paul played great. He was carrying the whole team on his back at one point. It's his teammates that didn't step up. Doesn't help when Griffin's getting bullied by Z-Bo throughout the series.
    His whole career Robinson was at the end of his career when Parker got there. Duncan is an all time great I will give you that but what other great player did he play with? Ginobili has mainly been a sixth man who only played 80 games once in his career. Why is Parker being punished for being on a good team?

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

Not even gunna bother reading this thread. He single handidly carries the Clippers. dJ and Blake are awful offensively. Crawford is the only other decent player.