Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

Default Like him or hate him? Dwanye Wade.

You know my stance on him.

But just in case you don't, let me explain.

I used to love him, he was my favorite player from that draft class. I liked the way he was very humble and just let his game speak for himself.

Now he's my least favorite player.

I hate the way he doesn't try to make the shot but just tries to get free throws and not an And 1.

I hate the way he limps on defense like he's so hurt but will stick it out cause he's a warrior but then next offensive possesion will blast to the rim throwing the ball up and flailing his arms trying to draw a foul like he's 110% healthy.

I hate the way he expects a foul on EVERYTHING and will complain to the refs even yelling at them even though he gets the most shoddy calls called for him of every player ever.

And finally, I hate the way he's become the complete opposite of everything I liked him for.

The finals was the last straw. I could have taken it if he beat the Mavs on great and memorable play, but he didn't play THAT well and had no memorable plays and instead won a championship on questionable foul calls. Who wins finals on questionable free throws instead of memorable plays? Most of the games were decided by Wade free throws at the end.

I'm simple-minded

because of these no defense playing, chucking bastards, ref *****ing players that got drafted in 2003, my fav player from that draft is hinrich...

he is everything right in basketball.

I like him

He is a great player...Can hit the mid range jumper ANYTIME...And can drive in, and either make it, or get fouled...Nearly unstoppable overall...

And he can play decent defense too, he is gonna be pretty good come this year on defense, he said he trained with Gary Payton on D...

He actually WINS...

And lastly

He got my favorite player Gary Payton....A RING

Bucks fan

I also hate the things you listed, but he's such a local hero in Milwaukee, I can't bring myself to actually hate him. Rather, I hope that he goes back to becoming the player he could become.

Banned

Default ...

how can you hate wade....

He is unselfish
    He is a team player
    He stands for USA medals
    HE stands for every thing thats good in basketball

Im pretty sure this is what ESPN, Wade, and Shaq told me.

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

And I can guarantee that the only people who are for Wade will be Kobe Groupies (Knoe, AAP, etc) or new Heat fans. And they won't list any reason why he's good or rebuttals but will just say "haha, bitter dallas fans!! get a life! Real talk!"

BOOK IT!

I am trying to be a better, smarter poster KnickFan4Life's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    You know my stance on him.

But just in case you don't, let me explain.

I used to love him, he was my favorite player from that draft class. I liked the way he was very humble and just let his game speak for himself.

Now he's my least favorite player.

I hate the way he doesn't try to make the shot but just tries to get free throws and not an And 1.

I hate the way he limps on defense like he's so hurt but will stick it out cause he's a warrior but then next offensive possesion will blast to the rim throwing the ball up and flailing his arms trying to draw a foul like he's 110% healthy.

I hate the way he expects a foul on EVERYTHING and will complain to the refs even yelling at them even though he gets the most shoddy calls called for him of every player ever.

And finally, I hate the way he's become the complete opposite of everything I liked him for.

The finals was the last straw. I could have taken it if he beat the Mavs on great and memorable play, but he didn't play THAT well and had no memorable plays and instead won a championship on questionable foul calls. Who wins finals on questionable free throws instead of memorable plays? Most of the games were decided by Wade free throws at the end.
    I feel the same way. When I first saw him play (ECF vs Detroit 2005) he was my favorite player. He made spectacular plays and get no special treatment. Now he has a ring because breathing on him is a foul. That is not how you are supposed to win a championship.

why live??

I dislike him also.

He represents everything that is wrong with US Basketball, and basketball the world over in general. [billy]He should walk his fat ass infront of oncoming traffic[/billy]

I have nothing to say about him now TMOGE, you mentioned all the **** things about him.

The computer drafted Dwayne Wade for me on Yahoo, and I traded him straight away for Dwight "The Real Franchise" Howard.

Banned

i dont think anyone hates wade besides mavs fans

Banned

Default ....

well i hate Wade and I also cant stand Dallas besides JAson TErry and Diop.

I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm Jerm's Avatar

I like him, he's a good ball player and doesn't choke unlike Dirk. He gets my stamp of approval!

Banned

and there's Tmacs' once-a-month basketball related post, once again about Wade.

not that you aren't right of course. I personally am indifferent to him. there are some things I love about him (court presence on both ends, very unselfish) and some things I hate (dive into defense, get call; horrible shot) but mostly I dont care all that much.

I listed reasons he is good...

He WINS
    He can shoot the mid range jumper as good as anyone
    He drives and finds a way to score...
    He can play some D, and is gonna get better this year...
    And he got my favorite player a RING...

Wade is probably my 2nd favorite player right now after Payton...

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

Default .

wade is similar to ginobili. they both are solid individual players but are shining because they play with great big men. they both have similar driving styles (just go in and try to draw the foul) and they both gamble on defense.

I like him

-he's a great guy on/off the court
    -he IS unselfish
    -he does not cause problems for his team(like many other stars have done)
    -he wins
    -his J is so smooth
    - everything else