Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-07-2013, 12:10 AM   #16
1987_Lakers
Very good NBA starter

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Any Raiders Fans here ?

For some reason I've always wanted a Fred Biletnikoff jersey.

To OP, out of those choices I would go with Charles Woodson.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #17
I brick open layups

3243 has an OK reputation so far

I'm a Raider fan and although we are still losing, I like what I see. Pryor shows signs of improvement at QB, the running game is becoming more diversified (which it must because McFadden has trouble staying healthy), GM Reggie McKenzie is doing a good job at bringing in good character guys who play hard every week, and owner Mark Davis (Al's son) appears to be letting the coaches and front office people do their jobs without any interference from himself. For the first time in decades, it looks like there is stability in the Raider organization.
3243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 04:16 PM   #18
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

I think it will be a mistake to bypass taking one of the QB's because of Pryor.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 04:18 PM   #19
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 Basketball Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
I think it will be a mistake to bypass taking one of the QB's because of Pryor.
Agreed. Pryor is nothing special.
RoundMoundOfReb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:24 PM   #20
raid09
Local High School Star

raid09 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
That dude has been sucking it up. I mean essentially we took him 3rd(traded down) and he is not making a difference at all.

Rookie CBs generally struggle and take some time to adjust. Additionally, Hayden missed training camp and preseason because of his injury. If you aren't willing to cut the kid some slack, you surely don't realize how important a full offseason and season are for development.
raid09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:28 PM   #21
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Broke niggahs on here ...Smurh
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: