Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Default Re: BREAKING: Rose has been bothered by knee soreness since his return. (ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by xoracle55
    Seriously? ISH kneeds a break from this fukcing breaking news. These news dont have a leg to stand on....

Default Re: BREAKING: Rose has been bothered by knee soreness since his return. (ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life
    Dengness9 feelings = caught.

Just have to wait for poido now.
    2 days in a row, threads created by you about Derrick Rose. You literally can't keep him out of your mouth. You live in fear of Derrick Rose. We have seen this for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    2 days in a row, threads created by you about Derrick Rose. You literally can't keep him out of your mouth. You live in fear of Derrick Rose. We have seen this for awhile.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=351820

You idiot.

Live in fear? 6% ring a bell?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharcyde
    Haha of course he has knee soreness, I tore my ACL 2 years ago and still to this day I get knee soreness.. Ask anyone who has torn a ligament in their knee of they have gotten soreness the day after going hard on it.
    Some people have no idea how knee injuries work,like op. Probably mad that d rose adopted dragic on 1 play lol

You idiot.

Live in fear? 6% ring a bell?

Dragic4Life = feelings caught

Dragic4Life = feelings caught
    Stick to your own gimmick. Don't rip off my shtick.

Thug.

Stop living in fear DubetaGragic. Derrick Rose is the Freddy Kruger to your dreams.

College superstar

depressing. Penny Hardaway number 2.

Stick to your own gimmick. Don't rip off my shtick.

Thug.

I own you Dubeta, I'll tell you what you can and can't do on this site. Since Im a Thug i can do anything. Keep Beta'ing up girlfriend.

Stop living in fear DubetaGragic. Derrick Rose is the Freddy Kruger to your dreams.
    DubetaGragic is all you can come up with?

You are not too bright are you?

DubetaGragic is all you can come up with?

You are not too bright are you?
    Your posts remind me of Bob Saget on America's Funniest Home Video's. The only one who laughs at your jokes is yourself. Another reason you are a beta frontrunner stan.

Dunking on everybody in the park TheTruth11's Avatar

ESPN:

If Derrick Rose is experiencing soreness in his surgically-repaired knees, it should be viewed as a normal part of the rehab process, according to Dr. Michael Kaplan, ESPN medical analyst.

"I think it's not something that you need to necessarily get nervous about," Kaplan said Wednesday on the "Carmen & Jurko Show" on ESPN Chicago 1000. "Obviously, when it's Derrick Rose, everybody does, and I think that's normal from a fan ... and particularly for a guy who has had both knees go sour. I understand it, but when you have two major operations like he's had and when you come back and compete at the level in which he's competing, you can get some synovitis, a little inflammation in the joint and it starts to get a little sore when you're pushing it to the degree he's pushing it. Then you rest it a bit. You let it quiet and that's what they are doing.

"I don't think they are seeing or finding anything clinically that's making them worry to the extent that they are working it up and saying 'OK, this is something that we are going to take him out.' They are talking about playing him tonight. I don't think this is something that everybody needs to have alarm about."

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth11
    ESPN:

If Derrick Rose is experiencing soreness in his surgically-repaired knees, it should be viewed as a normal part of the rehab process, according to Dr. Michael Kaplan, ESPN medical analyst.

"I think it's not something that you need to necessarily get nervous about," Kaplan said Wednesday on the "Carmen & Jurko Show" on ESPN Chicago 1000. "Obviously, when it's Derrick Rose, everybody does, and I think that's normal from a fan ... and particularly for a guy who has had both knees go sour. I understand it, but when you have two major operations like he's had and when you come back and compete at the level in which he's competing, you can get some synovitis, a little inflammation in the joint and it starts to get a little sore when you're pushing it to the degree he's pushing it. Then you rest it a bit. You let it quiet and that's what they are doing.

"I don't think they are seeing or finding anything clinically that's making them worry to the extent that they are working it up and saying 'OK, this is something that we are going to take him out.' They are talking about playing him tonight. I don't think this is something that everybody needs to have alarm about."
    Last edited by Dragic4Life; 08-20-2014 at 01:03 PM.

object not found. just like lebron 2011 finals.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    object not found. just like lebron 2011 finals.