Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Mamadou Ndiaye, 7'6". Can he play in the NBA?

What 'bout Ayotunde?

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMambaGOAT
    What 'bout Ayotunde?
    He sends his warmest regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Dimakopoulos was voted the 3rd or 4th best center in America (I forgot which exactly) and he agreed to play at UC Irvine just like Ndiaye because they promised they would develop and use their big men, unlike so many schools now that don't.

Otherwise he would have signed at a much bigger school, considering he had offers from a lot of major programs.

They also promised he would split playing time at 20 minutes and 20 minutes with Ndiaye. Then when he got there he had some injury issue to start and then the whole year they hardly gave him much playing time. I think he only played like 10 minutes a game or something.

So yeah, he better play more. They screwed him last year. He sacrificed and trusted them and did them a favor in deciding to play there.

He also gave up money too because he had big European clubs like Barca and Panathinaikos offering him a lot of money to sign with them. And they have not allowed him to play in any of the Greek junior national teams either. So he has given up a lot to be there for them to sit him on the bench. They are severely stunting his growth and development as a player at this point.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-18-2014 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Ioannis Dimakopoulos better get more playing time this year.

Dude is an absolute stiff. Best & Ryan will most likely get the backup minutes, while Mama and Davis start.

And no, dude wasn't being chased by any other program above the small conference level, unless you count Cal State LA and Occidental College wanting him.

Don't even try to lie about Big West players. This isn't Arkansas, it's Cali + Hawaii.

Very good NBA starter

Dimakopoulos was voted the 3rd or 4th best center in America (I forgot which exactly) and he agreed to play at UC Irvine just like Ndiaye because they promised they would develop and use their big men, unlike so many schools now that don't.

Otherwise he would have signed at a much bigger school, considering he had offers from a lot of major programs.

They also promised he would split playing time at 20 minutes and 20 minutes with Ndiaye. Then when he got there he had some injury issue to start and then the whole year they hardly gave him much playing time. I think he only played like 10 minutes a game or something.

So yeah, he better play more. They screwed him last year. He sacrificed and trusted them and did them a favor in deciding to play there.

He also gave up money too because he had big European clubs like Barca and Panathinaikos offering him a lot of money to sign with them. And they have not allowed him to play in any of the Greek junior national teams either. So he has given up a lot to be there for them to sit him on the bench. They are severely stunting his growth and development as a player at this point.
    oh lol i only posted that gif because his crazy ass name

oh lol i only posted that gif because his crazy ass name

The only parts of what he's saying that may be would be Barcelona and Panathiakos wanting him.

UC Irvine's top priority was to get a Letter of Intent from N;Diaye, and develop him to be the elite shot blocker that helps them make some noise in the NC2A, quite possibly as an At-Large bid, like Olowakandi did for Pacific about a decade and a half ago.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    The only parts of what he's saying that may be would be Barcelona and Panathiakos wanting him.

UC Irvine's top priority was to get a Letter of Intent from N;Diaye, and develop him to be the elite shot blocker that helps them make some noise in the NC2A, quite possibly as an At-Large bid, like Olowakandi did for Pacific about a decade and a half ago.
    i know lol, Mamadou is the center of attention there.

Reminds me of Embiid how hes kind of goofy out there too

Look at this play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmZ0k_VhhcM
    Posterizes some point guard and just smacks him in the chest as he walks away smiling

i know lol, Mamadou is the center of attention there.

Reminds me of Embiid how hes kind of goofy out there too

Look at this play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmZ0k_VhhcM
    Posterizes some point guard and just smacks him in the chest as he walks away smiling

Why'd you have to show him dunking on a Matador player

Show him being shut down by 6'9 THE (best nickname ever?)

Very good NBA starter

Why'd you have to show him dunking on a Matador player

Show him being shut down by 6'9 THE (best nickname ever?)
    lol my bad

theres not that much footage of him at UCI on youtube tho. most of it is high school

Dude is an absolute stiff. Best & Ryan will most likely get the backup minutes, while Mama and Davis start.

And no, dude wasn't being chased by any other program above the small conference level, unless you count Cal State LA and Occidental College wanting him.

Don't even try to lie about Big West players. This isn't Arkansas, it's Cali + Hawaii.
    Yeah and Donald Sterling never said anything racist to Sofo and his agent either........

That is according to YOU and your lies. YOU, a proven racist.

lol my bad

theres not that much footage of him at UCI on youtube tho. most of it is high school
    It's the Big West, we are the least developed of all NC2A Conferences (including DII, DIII & JuCo) when it comes to technological updates for athletics.

You should see UC Irvine in the Big Dance this year, as much as it pains me to say, CSUN will drop to them in the Big West Finals

Yeah and Donald Sterling never said anything racist to Sofo and his agent either........

That is according to YOU and your lies. YOU, a proven racist.
    Oh, get off your soapbox and quit making stuff up because you got exposed like the troll that you are.

Face it, no one wanted Ioannis, and was only recruited by UC Irvine due to his height and stroke, but won't get much playing time. Hell, even the biggest Anteater fans, with inside information, were shocked at the recruitment.

What that means is that NDiaye was more of a priority, no other school in DI chased him, and there was absolutely ZERO discussions of splitting playing time.

So go back to watching Vaseline Shitnoulis.
    Last edited by qrich; 08-18-2014 at 09:11 AM.

I thought you had to be Asian to go to UCI?

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

How many Ndiayes must fail in the NBA before we give up?

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    It's a joke.

Quite obviously a 39 year old former pro athlete isn't a sophomore in college all over again but I just found it an odd coincidence that he has the exact same name as a former NBA scrub, if they're not related. (Not like Mamadou is a very popular name, or is it?)
    Mamadou N'diaye is supposedly a very common name in Senegal. Heck, just Wikipedia alone gives 3 pro athletes with that name.

And check out linkedin. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Mamadou/N'Diaye. Has like 500 guys named Mamadou N'diaye

Banned

ayotunde ndiaye's cousin