Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I'm sorry, if Melo becomes the new Bosh he's a bitch

I haven't really killed Melo on anything because it's his decision. Lakers would puzzle me, but I see it. Of course if rather the knicks. Rockets are an ill fit but I get that too. Chicago is the best fit but the money sucks. So I see that either way it shakes.

But Miami? Not somewhere else as a new duo with Lebron, but literally becoming Bosh? Bosh goes off to have more of a role and Melo goes to the one place where him winning a title won't be attributed to him at all? Where if they win, Lebron is king but if they lose Melo dragged him down?

You can accuse Melo of a lot, but I never though he'd become a beta to deflect media criticism over losing. I really hope that's not it because that's sad. It's essentially what everyone accused Lebron of with Wade, except its true.

Default Re: I'm sorry, if Melo becomes the new Bosh he's a bitch

I've been a Lakers fan since 1985!

Did I miss something? Melo isn't coming here. We're not even in the top 3 of teams he's going to. He can do whatever the hell he wants anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I haven't really killed Melo on anything because it's his decision. Lakers would puzzle me, but I see it. Of course if rather the knicks. Rockets are an ill fit but I get that too. Chicago is the best fit but the money sucks. So I see that either way it shakes.

But Miami? Not somewhere else as a new duo with Lebron, but literally becoming Bosh? Bosh goes off to have more of a role and Melo goes to the one place where him winning a title won't be attributed to him at all? Where if they win, Lebron is king but if they lose Melo dragged him down?

You can accuse Melo of a lot, but I never though he'd become a beta to deflect media criticism over losing. I really hope that's not it because that's sad. It's essentially what everyone accused Lebron of with Wade, except its true.
    ITs not the money in Chi, its D Rose being a selfish bitch

Local High School Star KingPush's Avatar

its gonna be funny to see Niko hate on Melo like he did to Lin

btw i doubt Melo is gonna be discredited. If anything the haters will refer to him as the new "closer" and clutch player like they did to wade the first year of the big 3

Quote Originally Posted by KingPush
    its gonna be funny to see Niko hate on Melo like he did to Lin

btw i doubt Melo is gonna be discredited. If anything the haters will refer to him as the new "closer" and clutch player like they did to wade the first year of the big 3
    No, Melo doesn't get respect like that. He'll be the butt of the joke. Melo found a way to win, by carrying lebrons luggage.

No, Melo doesn't get respect like that. He'll be the butt of the joke. Melo found a way to win, by carrying lebrons luggage.
    eh, not really. Its not like Melo is not as good of a scorer as bosh...

With Lebron he'd probably average 25+ppg still. plus hed probably be the go to man in the clutch

Not to mention Wade will probably play even less

eh, not really. Its not like Melo is not as good of a scorer as bosh...

With Lebron he'd probably average 25+ppg still. plus hed probably be the go to man in the clutch

Not to mention Wade will probably play even less
    You should ubderstand. Melo will be used Lin like in Miami. Bad fit, not allowed to play to his strengths, and be blamed when things go south.

You should ubderstand. Melo will be used Lin like in Miami. Bad fit, not allowed to play to his strengths, and be blamed when things go south.
    lol no he wont...

I understand your biased as **** against anything NY but Melo would do just fine with Lebron.

Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar

Mia would have to renounce their 2 signings today just to get Melo. Better chance that Lebron comes to NY than Melo going MIA at this point. Not to mention he would take over wade's sidekick position and wade would be the bosh if by some miracle he did end up there.

lol no he wont...

I understand your biased as **** against anything NY but Melo would do just fine with Lebron.
    He'd play fine. But it wouldn't allow him what is the point of this, the stamping of his legacy. What exactly is impressive about winning on a team that went to the finals FOUR years in a row?

Melo as role player, smh...

Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar

SOOOO did you not watch the all-star game and the Olympics, Melo is one of the best catch and shoot players in the game.

He'd play fine. But it wouldn't allow him what is the point of this, the stamping of his legacy. What exactly is impressive about winning on a team that went to the finals FOUR years in a row?

Melo as role player, smh...
    Was Wade a role player in the 2011 and 2012 finals?

High School Starter

The reason why stars are teaming up more then ever is because idiots like %75 of people here constantly hate on them and put them down if they don't win it all whether or not they have in the past or how they played, can blame yourselves

Quote Originally Posted by joeyjoejoe
    The reason why stars are teaming up more then ever is because idiots like %75 of people here constantly hate on them and put them down if they don't win it all whether or not they have in the past or how they played, can blame yourselves

And this guys are the on who's going to criticize them if they fail to win an NBA title as the lone scoring options for the Knicks.

I actually think Melo was in a much better situation in Denver. That team advanced in the conference finals in 2009. I know the west was not that strong during that season, but he had better teammates in Denver.