Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Default So it's only ok when Lebron tries to force his teammates outa Town?

Wtf

We all know he wants Bosh to walk so Melo can come.

Yet it's completely signed off by the same guys I see shitting on Kobe for supposedly running Shaq outta Town. At least there was actually bad blood between them.

Bosh actually considers Bron a Friend, a brother even, yet he's being treated like old coochie on the cheer squad and Lebron is the Quarterback.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: So it's only ok when Lebron tries to force his teammates outa Town?

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Wtf

We all know he wants Bosh to walk so Melo can come.

Yet it's completely signed off by the same guys I see shitting on Kobe for supposedly running Shaq outta Town. At least there was actually bad blood between them.

Bosh actually considers Bron a Friend, a brother even, yet he's being treated like old coochie on the cheer squad and Lebron is the Quarterback.

Nobody likes or respects Bosh and they never have, I think it's kinda funny that LeBron is desperately hoping Bosh goes to Houston

as a long time lebron fan, Bosh is out of use for Lebron despite making clutch plays after clutch plays in these several championship years to bail Lebron out. Lebron only cares about himself. Remember i'm saying this all out of luv for my man lebron james. I'm a huge fan. Speaking with love.

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

this is some of the dumbest stuff ive heard on here lately, if miami wanted melo they could just renounce bosh and sign melo.

You guys listen to rumors way too much. There is 0% chance Melo goes to Miami.

If Lebron stays Bosh stays, no Carmelo. If Lebron leaves, Bosh leaves, no Carmelo.

How is Lebron gonna force Bosh outta town?

Local High School Star

OP, just so you know, a rumor is not the same thing as a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gato Negro
    this is some of the dumbest stuff ive heard on here lately, if miami wanted melo they could just renounce bosh and sign melo.
    Obviously all parties involved need to keep up appearances.

Carmelo doesn't wanna be a guy who forces another guy outta his Job on some Jkidd shit.

Pat wants to keep up the Heat's Family persona for future signings , and would dred the media shitstorm if they just flat out spurned Bosh in favor of the next big name after his contributions to four straight Finals.

Lebron and Wade could careless either way.

Quote Originally Posted by edrick
    OP, just so you know, a rumor is not the same thing as a fact.
    Why is he highjacking the Market then? You really think he's taking his sweet time choosing between the Knicks and Lakers? Who're both far from contention with or without Melo?

I love my squad and i'd give the slight edge to them regardless, but thats only because the faith I have in Kobe to come back to form, and possibly resigning Gasol, but even then I doubt we take the West. Our season could easily end up like the Rockets or the Clippers the last few years.

Banned

Difference is that lebron is already established as the alpha on the team, and he doesnt find much value in a soft 6'11 shooter allergic to rebounding

In Kobe's case he ran Shaq out of town cause of the feud between them since Kobe ratted out Shaq numerous times. Kobe was also jealous of Shaq's dominance, and didnt want to continue being a beta sidekick. The fact that the one time Kobe tried to play as the alpha and take all the shots (2004 finals) failed miserable only added to Kobe's jealousy

I rule the local playground

Lebron shouldn't be held to the same Standard as the Black mamba, lebron is too soft mentally. Do you realize how Alpha you have to be to have the greatest Center of all time kicked off your team so you can attempt to win by yourself? And then to actually win more than Shaq. Kobe's too boss.

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Difference is that lebron is already established as the alpha on the team, and he doesnt find much value in a soft 6'11 shooter allergic to rebounding

In Kobe's case he ran Shaq out of town cause of the feud between them since Kobe ratted out Shaq numerous times. Kobe was also jealous of Shaq's dominance, and didnt want to continue being a beta sidekick. The fact that the one time Kobe tried to play as the alpha and take all the shots (2004 finals) failed miserable only added to Kobe's jealousy

National High School Star

Don't forget Magic ran his coach out of town

Decent playground baller

Lebron wants Wade gone more than anything. Lebron, Bosh, Melo is better than Hardone, Coward, and Bosh.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

It's easy to win a championship when you get to select to play for the team with the most talent each year.

lebron dilutes the value of his team achievements by doing this over and over...

that said, he should stay in the east - that way he can run off like 11 straight NBA Finals appearances.
    Last edited by 3ball; 07-08-2014 at 06:17 PM.