Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    College star

Default Re: Could Exum's agent keep him from working out with teams other than LA?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I realize that.

Lakers.
    Wrong. Nice try though. Not everyone who thinks you're a deranged pedophile who jerks off to anime and 12 year olds' photos is a Lakers fan.

FYI, for your future endeavors.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: Could Exum's agent keep him from working out with teams other than LA?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I realize that.

Lakers.

I'm honestly shocked Jameer is this active, doesn't he go to school for his age?

College star

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    I'm honestly shocked Jameer is this active, doesn't he go to school for his age?
    The short bus gets you home early

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Have you guys actually read his full interviews? In the same one he talked about L.A and learning under kobe he mentioned he would ideally like to go to orlando to play with Oladipo (their friends). In another one he gave to an australian news site he said he would like to play in Philly as he thinks they are building a strong culture. The kid is open to playing anywhere and it's just the stupid press who don't read everything he has said who are jumping on the twitter talking point of him mentioning L.A.
    He has said in interviews that Lakers are his best option lol. No "FAKE MEDIA" bs.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    He has said in interviews that Lakers are his best option lol. No "FAKE MEDIA" bs.
    This story is bullshit speculation. You know what he meant.