Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: knicks year in review 10/10

Injuries made an undermanned team into a complete no win situation. The jr trade was terrible value but saved huge money and helped insure getting a top 5 pick. That pick will become a very good player.

The Knicks top 5 players were hurt part or all of the season. How many teams could be successfull with that? Calderon played hurt the whole season and had his worst season of his career. So bad that he was impossible to move. There is almost no doubt that he has some type of bounce back. Carmelo had his most injury filled and worst season of his career. He will bounce back huge. Bargnani was hurt almost the whole season. He will come back on a good deal and fits perfect with Carmelo.

They'll be able to have half a dozen or so guys experianced in the triangle and pick up the pick and another couple guys that will raise the talent level of the rotation by quite a bit.

Damn. I imagine you'll have a pistol in your mouth should Isiah come back.

I start grading Jax's moves come June 25th. I'm not gonna sit here and moan about how lousy this franchise has been run... I've got half of ISH to do that for me. Take a deep breath and try to keep it together, man.

I'm excited about this team's future, whatever happens. It's only ENTERTAINMENT, after all is said and done.

Smith's value was at an all time low for sure. He just didn't want to play for NY anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Smith's value was at an all time low for sure. He just didn't want to play for NY anymore.
    He has 2 yrs at $8M each, problem with his knee, drug suspension, and he was partying too hard (which he admitted post trade). This thought that someone would take his contract AND send us an asset is comical.

I like JR, i've always defended him against what was overkill (like people acting like he commited a crime by untying shoelaces). But he didn't have trade value, that's silly.

[QUOTE=swagga]1. can't get a ticket when coming to NY because they cost a fortune, mecca is full of all the bandwagon fagggot stars that don't even watch the game
    2. derek fisher as coach
    3. dallas takes tyson chandler (only leader on the team) for nothing basically
    4. cancer melo injured and fat, but got his long contract extension
    5. traded away jr smith & schumpert for absolute shit. Now they going to the finals.
    6. fucc up the draft odds by beating the hawks in the last game of the season. great job fish.
    7. Isiaiah fuccking Thomas comes back as president
    8. bad luck in draft, we'll probably pick a monkeyballer too.
    9. no pick in next draft, and with isaiah no picks at all.
    10. james dolan still the owner

wow..
    once u put all these together..
    u guys surely fked it up like never before.
    damn. this is all time great!

Nets > Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Injuries made an undermanned team into a complete no win situation. The jr trade was terrible value but saved huge money and helped insure getting a top 5 pick. That pick will become a very good player.

The Knicks top 5 players were hurt part or all of the season. How many teams could be successfull with that? Calderon played hurt the whole season and had his worst season of his career. So bad that he was impossible to move. There is almost no doubt that he has some type of bounce back. Carmelo had his most injury filled and worst season of his career. He will bounce back huge. Bargnani was hurt almost the whole season. He will come back on a good deal and fits perfect with Carmelo.

They'll be able to have half a dozen or so guys experianced in the triangle and pick up the pick and another couple guys that will raise the talent level of the rotation by quite a bit.
    never change

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

But they have a "super star" and the "best scorer in the NBA" in Carmelo so the season was a success.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Might as well let ISH run the Knicks

isiah is president of the liberty not the knicks

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    isiah is president of the liberty not the knicks
    That's what I'm sayin' Guy just saw that Isiah president of a N.Y team and still became pissed