Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Scottie Pippen Or Kevin Garnett: Who Would You Rather Build Around

Say you have the choice to take one of them to build around. Which gives the best chance to win a championship one day?
    Last edited by SilkkTheShocker; 03-06-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Default Re: Scottie Pipper Or Keving Garnett: Who Would You Rather Build Around

Garnett, easily. Great motor, long defensive rebounder who was good from mid and in post. Passionate as hell. Raw, nrver gave up. His physique is rare too we may not see a guy like him for a while.

Great college starter

Default Re: Scottie Pipper Or Keving Garnett: Who Would You Rather Build Around

KG...always start with a great big man.

Default Re: Scottie Pipper Or Kevin Garnett: Who Would You Rather Build Around

The Big Ticket

Can't go wrong with either...my brain says KG, the homer in me says Pip, plus he's my avi

In b4 those who say Pip never won a ship without MJ, I counter, KG never won without Pierce, Ray Ray and Rondo, so there!
    Last edited by TheMan; 03-06-2012 at 06:09 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

KG without a doubt.

Serious playground baller Gabuyaux's Avatar

KG, no-brainer

Local High School Star Inactive's Avatar

KG. They were both good at everything, but when all else is equal, I'd go with the bigger guy, to build around. I think KG had better leadership qualities, and first option mentality, as well.
    Last edited by Inactive; 03-06-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

This wasn't very hard at all.

KG is someone who likely would have been a top 10 or at least 15 player if he had a team in Minnesota.

Pippen is someone who may not have been given nearly the amount of attention and credit he got if he didn't play next to MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33

KG is someone who likely would have been a top 10 or at least 15 player if he had a team in Minnesota.

This

I would not choose Garnett over Pippen. I remember Garnett running from the big moments. At least Pippen wanted to take big shots

Kevin Garnett

He's a 1x NBA MVP, former Defensive Player of the year, and the Celtics best player in the 2008 NBA Finals.

Banned

KG
    Pippen is great and all but kg has a better skill set to build a team around.

What about Kobe or Shaq if you had the choice?
    Or duncan or kg?

Garnett

The big ticket