Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-22-2013, 03:45 PM   #1
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Lakers. WTF offense? Itīs the defense.

Seriously why are people talking about the Lakers offense so much? Dwightīs touches, Kobeīs shots, Nashīs contributions; MDA system? Their offense is fine. They just donīt play defense. They are a bottom three defensive team. Nash/Kobe/MWP/Gasol are probably the slowest-no effort four man defensive combination in the league. The Lakers thought theyīd get Tyson Chandler Deluxe with Howard and that heīd protect the paint from all the shit that is coming through, but the Mavs/Knicks have much better willing defenders from 1 through 4. Itīs no coincidence the Lakers look better without Gasol and again it has nothing to do with Pauīs positioning in MDAīs offense. Itīs that he is so slow on defense, while Clark hustles and tries to make up for all the laziness around him.
R.I.P. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #2
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Lakers. WTF offense? Itīs the defense.

their defense was fine last night, held bulls to below league average ppg. they only scored 83 points when dantoni said they were gonna averaged 120ppg or they need to talk.
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: