Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default 3ball, how do you have Giannis as top 5 all time?

But Hakeem (did what Giannis did twice against more impressive competition) doesn’t make the cut. Explain

Default Re: 3ball, how do you have Giannis as top 5 all time?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayGoat View Post
    But Hakeem (did what Giannis did twice against more impressive competition) doesn’t make the cut. Explain

From Pippen calibre level player June 23 - 2021 to TOP 5 GOAT July 20 2021

Never forget. It came from an obsessed guy who claimed to have dunked over 6'9 zach randolph.

7-time NBA All-Star

Parameters for top 5 all-time:

1) No team-hoppers - must know how to WIN (organic)

2) No ball-dominators or centers because these 1-dimensional styles need super-teams or goat help to win

Conclusion: the top 5 all-time players in order are MJ, Kobe, Bird, Kawhi, Giannis

This guy has been caught trashing Giannis during the season he ends up winning it and literally pretends he doesn't read the posts anymore.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    This guy has been caught trashing Giannis during the season he ends up winning it and literally pretends he doesn't read the posts anymore.

Unlike Lebron, Giannis proved me wrong.. He shut me up... so all hail Giannis, while Lebron continues to prove me right - it's funny how you can't do this with my lebron posts, BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL ON POINT... :

OCT 27 2021:

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    I have KD in my top 5 all-time

MJ
    Kobe
    Bird
    KD
    Giannis

NOV 1 2021 5 days later:

2) No ball-dominators or centers because these 1-dimensional styles need super-teams or goat help to win

Conclusion: the top 5 all-time players in order are MJ, Kobe, Bird, Kawhi, Giannis

Unlike Lebron, Giannis proved me wrong.. He shut me up... so all hail Giannis, while Lebron continues to prove me right - it's funny how you can't do this with my lebron posts, BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL ON POINT... :
    So Giannis went from a completely trash player to a top 5 player of all time in 6 months? Do you realize how mentally insane you sound right now?

Banned

i don't think i could put anyone from this era in my top 10 no matter what they do. giannis is great for not ring chasing and compared to other losers from this era that got their rings from colluding super teams together. but you can't compare it to a real ring from a real era

i think last year was a shortened season as well. so its automatically voided.

giannis's 1 ring is more impressive than any of durants or lebrons and its slightly ahead of kawhi's whos is also impressive for this era

but both came in an era where you couldn't breathe on a guy and you had to let them just walk to the rim or shoot wide open. you can't foul them hard or impede their progress

if either guy can win another one after the newest rule changes that actually allow defense then maybe i could put one of them on hakeems level. MAYBE

I missed that he put Kawhi on there. Someone call 911 and send this man to an asylum.

7-time NBA All-Star

I missed that he put Kawhi on there. Someone call 911 and send this man to an asylum.

Kawhi might be a bit premature to put in the top 5, so maybe the criteria can only apply to the top 4, aka Mount Rushmore... Mount Rushmore has no team-hoppers, centers or ball-dominators, aka MJ, Kobe, Bird, Giannis... I still like putting Kawhi in there though because he's close enough - a couple more healthy season and a 3rd chip will prove me right again

Regardless, the criteria is solid - no team-hoppers, centers or ball-dominators in the top 5... No team-hoppers because they only know how to team-hop, and don't know how to WIN (organic)... And no ball-dominators or centers because these 1-dimensional styles need super-teams or goat help to win

He said "no team hoping" and forgot that KD did the biggest team hop of all time so he had to remove KD and throw someone in last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    He said "no team hoping" and forgot that KD did the biggest team hop of all time so he had to remove KD and throw someone in last minute.

Also says that while trying to put the non-team hopper who straight up decided not to play for his team, Kawhi.

Banned

i'd replace KD with Hakeem and Kawhi with Duncan

- Michael Jordan
    - (Myself) Kobe Bryant
    - Larry Legend
    - Tim Duncan
    - Hakeem Olajuwon

thats the 5 i would go with in terms of respect all time for doing it the right way and dominating without needing all time sidekicks to be great

giannis would be 6th if he can win again under the new rules