Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What makes CP3 the 3rd best player in the league? Serious answer only.

Lately I've been trying to defend K Love's case as the third player in the league. Stats wise regular season he's there. You can not ignore Regular season because certain player have the luxury to play with amazing organizations, players and coaches Other players don't have that luxury.

Failed again in the playoffs lost his 1v1 matchup vs Curry in the playoffs, I have the stats to back my shit up if needed. They go ful distance with a weaker team in the Warriors. Then they lose to OKC. CP3 couldn't defend his matchup so they made him guard a weaker player in Durant. Curry is averaging 8.5 assist imagine how many assists this man could average with Blake and Deandre Jordan. He's just as good as a floor general of course defense is his issue. When you don't play defense for 75% of the game and still have the luxury to stay up like Clippers, Heat, Thunder, etc... You will look better Yeah yeah I did not watch all the clippers game but I've watched enough to say that CP3 is an overrated defender. He gets the benefit of the doubt but fouls way too much. Watch again the Warriors vs Clippers series and then holla at me.

Now why do you think CP3 deserves the 3rd best player spot, more than Love or Curry.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: What makes CP3 the 3rd best player in the league? Serious answer only.

I would take Melo over CP

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Default Re: What makes CP3 the 3rd best player in the league? Serious answer only.

Nothing. Serous.

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

He isn't the 3rd best right now.

I have Aldridge, Melo, Dragic and Harden over him.

NBA rookie of the year

Its like Chris Paul has the Neuralizer device from Men in Black he uses on the media after every season.

Golden State Aster*sks

Are you kidding me, I have a hard enough time putting CP3 in the Top 10.

Anthony Davis i

He's not.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

[QUOTE=All Net]Anthony Davis i

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    I admit I'm not a big fan of his but I'm not even sure he is the best player on his own team. He arguably is... but then again ha arguably is not.
    Well, who is better? Tyreke?

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    I admit I'm not a big fan of his but I'm not even sure he is the best player on his own team. He arguably is... but then again ha arguably is not.
    Yeah I can see that, maybe Blake's time will be now to be that number 1 guy. Blake certainly has top 3 potenial to me.

How can CP3 be considered a Top 3 player in the NBA when he's not even the best player on his team? The Clippers did just fine with Griffin carrying the team while CP3 was injured last year. CP3 hasn't improved their playoff outcomes either, even with a ring-wearing coach like Doc, so you can't throw Del Negro under the bus any more.

Seriously; CP3 is all empty stats, whining, flops and annoying commercials.

Yeah, because if there's one thing the Clippers were when Chris Paul got there... they had amazing payers, coaches, and most importantly were an amazing organization.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Lately I've been trying to defend K Love's case as the third player in the league. Stats wise regular season he's there. You can not ignore Regular season because certain player have the luxury to play with amazing organizations, players and coaches Other players don't have that luxury.

Failed again in the playoffs lost his 1v1 matchup vs Curry in the playoffs, I have the stats to back my shit up if needed. They go ful distance with a weaker team in the Warriors. Then they lose to OKC. CP3 couldn't defend his matchup so they made him guard a weaker player in Durant. Curry is averaging 8.5 assist imagine how many assists this man could average with Blake and Deandre Jordan. He's just as good as a floor general of course defense is his issue. When you don't play defense for 75% of the game and still have the luxury to stay up like Clippers, Heat, Thunder, etc... You will look better Yeah yeah I did not watch all the clippers game but I've watched enough to say that CP3 is an overrated defender. He gets the benefit of the doubt but fouls way too much. Watch again the Warriors vs Clippers series and then holla at me.

Now why do you think CP3 deserves the 3rd best player spot, more than Love or Curry.
    Curry is as good a floor general as CP3 are you that ****ing retarded? He flings wild passes constantly and often is off the mark when he hits his shooters. Please just stop

"Stats" your whole argument against CP3 stems from this seasons playoffs...and you're proping up a guy who wasn't even in the playoffs. Gtfo with that shit dude.

CP3 has the best pg on pg D. Leads the league in steals most seasons. Best guard at pulling up from the elbow. Consistent great 3 point shooter. Best handle in the league. Takes care of the ball. Think about all the extra possessions the clippers get from CP3 getting steals or not turning it over. Since when did Doc Rivers become an elite coach? Wearing a ring does nothing for me, sorry.

FYI, I ****in love Kevin Love. He and Durant are my two favorite non-wizards. I'm just being real

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Yeah, because if there's one thing the Clippers were when Chris Paul got there... they had amazing payers, coaches, and most importantly were an amazing organization.

/bodied