Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Ran from cop. Ran outta gas. Got popped for 150mph in a 65 mph and 14 other tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Giaodollo
    Not necessarily a RS6, I think even like an early 2000s M3 could probably hit that and they can probably be bought for 15-20 k.
    155 limiter.

Even with it off...I highly doubt it will get that fast without forced induction or some sort of super charger.

A bigger motor such as the ones in a M5 will probably hit 175mph.

Banned

Default Re: Ran from cop. Ran outta gas. Got popped for 150mph in a 65 mph and 14 other tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    155 limiter.

Even with it off...I highly doubt it will get that fast without forced induction or some sort of super charger.

A bigger motor such as the ones in a M5 will probably hit 175mph.
    Chipping a M3 can't be that expensive though? I know my friend is thinking of chipping his RS6 to get 30% increase in horse powers. The car currently has 500 or so horse powers. Said it would cost about around 1500 k.

Banned

Chipping a M3 can't be that expensive though? I know my friend is thinking of chipping his RS6 to get 30% increase in horse powers. The car currently has 500 or so horse powers. Said it would cost about around 1500 k.
    I did 134mph and the last time I will drive to those speeds. Mind you this is from an E36 M3. The car was very stable...just ran out of gears.

I think there needs to be more power modification in a E46 M3 to reach those speeds of 175. I've heard with full performance package it can get to 165mph and that is very impressive in a fully decked out car with an interior and air conditioning.

Pretty crazy to think your RS6 can reach those speeds and I'm assuming its a fully functional daily driver. I know for sure it must be a newer RS6.

Banned

I did 134mph and the last time I will drive to those speeds. Mind you this is from an E36 M3. The car was very stable...just ran out of gears.

I think there needs to be more power modification in a E46 M3 to reach those speeds of 175. I've heard with full performance package it can get to 165mph and that is very impressive in a fully decked out car with an interior and air conditioning.

Pretty crazy to think your RS6 can reach those speeds and I'm assuming its a fully functional daily driver. I know for sure it must be a newer RS6.
    Audi RS6 avant, 2014. Think 560 HP. Lemme upload a video of me testing the 0-100 or in Umerican terms.. 0-60.

Banned

I know the last gen M3 would have no problems hitting those marks with limiter off. Too bad this particular model's secondary market is quite high still....

Banned

Hit like 100 in 3.5 seconds... The sound from the car is orgasmic.

https://vid.me/U35I

Banned

Audi RS6 avant, 2014. Think 560 HP. Lemme upload a video of me testing the 0-100 or in Umerican terms.. 0-60.
    Yea..I figured so and I was thinking of this car when Audi gave CR one.

Banned

Yea..I figured so and I was thinking of this car when Audi gave CR one.
    Exact color of his car actually, coolest color ever.

Banned

Exact color of his car actually, coolest color ever.
    lol...lucky son of a gun.

I like this particular car a lot but Audi won't release it in America because there is no demand for a 560hp wagon.

I am curious as what color it is..

Banned

lol...lucky son of a gun.

I like this particular car a lot but Audi won't release it in America because there is no demand for a 560hp wagon.

I am curious as what color it is..
    You could import it though? or there should be quite a lot of them available.

Anyway, Audi managed to make soccer mom cars to sports cars, that's amazing. They are very popular in most of Europe right now.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by enayes
    "Ran from cop. Ran outta gas. Got popped for 150mph in a 65 mph and 14 other tickets."

The above is a facebook status from a childhood friend of mine posted earlier today

Predict his fate.

Depends on the judge/magistrate. I'm going to assume the running from the cop thing didn't happen because 85% of the time running from the cops will lead to an epic beat down by the police and/or a felony indictment. You aren't getting a ticket at that point you are getting arrested.

14 tickets? my ass.

I have seen situations where people have been popped going 120 mph plus. After a certain cutoff a speeding ticket ceases to be a minor misdemeanor and becomes a regular misdemeanor punishable by jail. It infuriates judges to see some d-bag wearing some monster energy drink BS coming into court with that high of a reading.

Crazy high fines, few days in jail, license suspensions... I've seen it all with those types of tickets. Not good.

In regards what would happen...in California we would get thrown in jail for reckless driving.
    Assuming its legit, he will get hit with all kinds of things.

Reckless Driving
    Speeding
    Numerous traffic violations
    Public Endangerment if he's lucky, reckless endangerment if he's not.
    Evading a police officer.

If the story is true, I am very, very surprised he's not in jail. Regardless, he will be hit with thousands and thousands of dollars worth of fines.

Decent playground baller Wiltside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by enayes
    "Ran from cop. Ran outta gas. Got popped for 150mph in a 65 mph and 14 other tickets."

The above is a facebook status from a childhood friend of mine posted earlier today

Predict his fate.
    Eating a lot of meat sandwiches.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Assuming its legit, he will get hit with all kinds of things.

Reckless Driving
    Speeding
    Numerous traffic violations
    Public Endangerment if he's lucky, reckless endangerment if he's not.
    Evading a police officer.

If the story is true, I am very, very surprised he's not in jail. Regardless, he will be hit with thousands and thousands of dollars worth of fines.
    sounds like this and others can easily add up to 14 tickets, running stop signs/red lights, illegal lane changes, etc

He's not the kind of guy that would make this up. He did mention that after this he is going to start driving like a 90 year old woman.

I tried asking him if he's gotten other speeding tickets in the past, as I'd be surprised if this is the first time he's gone over 100, he hasn't responded yet.

I've never been over 90 mph in my life, not even for a second. These are the consequences for being caught going 50km/h over the speed limit anywhere in Ontario:

Penalties of Speeding Traffic Ticket:

- Over 50 km you get 6 demerit points and you are fined with $9.75 per Km over the speed limit.
    - Your driving license might be suspended for 30 days.
    - On the other hand, over 50 kmph speed is also considered as stunt driving. If so then you get a license suspension of 1 year.
    - A fine of $2000.
    - 6 demerit points.
    - Immediate 7 days license suspension and vehicle impound
    - Imprisonment up to 6 months and skyrocket insurance rates.
    - The conviction will stay for 3 years on your driving record.
    - The charges are sometimes doubled when you cross the limit in a community area or a construction zone with people around.
    - Your insurance rates increase rapidly and go up to thousands of dollars.

Absolutely not worth it. Insurance is the real killer. I've heard of rates going from $2000/year to $10,000/year.