Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Do vanguards ever get access to assault rifles or sub-machine guns? I don't wanna use the crappy pistol anymore.
    In this game you can use any weapons with any class as the main character. Watch your carry weight though! As Vanguard I'm only carrying 1 weapon so I get huge bonus to power cooldown. You should carry two weapons tops as a Vanguard. Do the Ashes DLC... get Particle Rifle. It automatically recharges and is powerful as fu**. I'd just keep that one weapon and max out your biotic powers. Super fun and deadly.

With 2 weapons I have a short cooldown on biotics... with 1 weapon (particle rifle) I can spam my biotics without cooldown which is more useful than an extra gun. Soldiers can carry 5 guns and not be weighed down. All depends on class. They didn't want Vanguard to be too overpowered because even with 1 gun I dominate everything.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 03-07-2012 at 02:07 AM.

Sitting here pondering... should I cure the Genophage or not...

First thing i did when i got out of the citadel was get the prothean.Bastards trick ed me i thought "Oh i'll just go get this artifact first then ill help the turians".

Oh well, so much dialogue in this game feels like im watching a movie.Its awsome.

My first sniffling has begun. My two favorites from Mass Effect 2 just died within 2 hours. One by assassination, one by heroic sacrifice. Such an epic final sequence for both.

I found something else... if you're wondering why you keep getting emails from crew wanting to talk but they don't say anything when you go to them... I figured it out. You need to go to your cabin and click the computer. It will automatically call up everybody who wants to see you 1 by 1.

I had the reporter and helmswoman already try to seduce me lol.

Anyone played the multiplayer to see how much that effects your single player? I have reapers now basically everywhere but the citadel and one other cluster. I want to see if surviving extraction actually drives them away.

Got it today, but haven't had a chance to play yet. I got the iPhone game last night, pretty good, only played for an hour or so. Controls can be tricky at times, but overall it's good for $7.

Damn that reporter is hawt, i had to take her aboard the ship.... did anybody bang her yet?

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

I like ME3 more then the previous two titles; and I thought ME2 was the best "RPG" (I know people don't like to call it that) I have ever played.

I think I am going to get ME and ME3 and start the journey from the beginning by the end of March. I love the cut-scenes, they are so epic in scale and really intriguing me. I watched my friend play it for a couple of hours.

Done dumped the ole faithful doc for the hot French doc.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Damn that reporter is hawt, i had to take her aboard the ship.... did anybody bang her yet?
    No I'm saving myself for Ashley. I've already cheated on her. I don't wanna do it again.

[COLOR="White"]If Ashley wasn't in the picture though...best believe I would be smashing that[/COLOR]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    My first sniffling has begun. My two favorites from Mass Effect 2 just died within 2 hours. One by assassination, one by heroic sacrifice. Such an epic final sequence for both.
    OMG when the first one died I shed a tear. Then when the next one died...I almost had to turn the game off.

We are talking about the same two people right?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Choose Ashley. I know this is spoilerish but let me say... the only love interests involved in the ending of game... are ones from first game. So romance Ashley, Liara or Kaiden if you want closure. I was faithful to Ashley and she's awesome this game. She's more mature, laid back and is really into Shepard.

BTW guys... if you play Vanguard like I recommended I just learned a new trick. When you see an enemy about to throw a grenade.. use Biotic Charge... it will knock grenade onto the floor and prevent him from throwing it.
    Yeah I figured that. I'm over Miranda anyway. That was just a fling. I still have her back though.

I tried to make my build as close to a Commando Soldier as possible. Basically, I want to have as much health and survivability as possible. They toned down the Revenant a bit (I think they reduced the number of rounds in a clip from 80 to 60) but it's still really effective. Plus with the Improved Cryo Ammo it's really great.

The Viper is a little worse in this game. It's rate of fire has been slowed down quite a bit.

Oh yeah. Heavy Melee is straight cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    OMG when the first one died I shed a tear. Then when the next one died...I almost had to turn the game off.

We are talking about the same two people right?
    White text below for the two who died..

[COLOR="White"]Thane by assassination

Mordin by sacrifice
    [/COLOR]

My two favorite characters in the series along with Wrex .

Banned

Yeah I was so sad when [SPOILER] [COLOR="White"]Thane[/COLOR] died in the hospital. Had me tearing up.

Also, is the Galaxy At War multiplayer thing necessary for the single player mission? I've collected a bunch of war assets but it still says "Readiness at 50%" when I view the War terminal.