Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Superstar

Default Kobe Bryant's Workout Schedule

After searching and searching, I finally found Kobe's workout schedule. Found it on another forum from an insider who supposedly got the training schedule from one of kobe's trainers who he met at the LA sports club. This was also backed up by another insider..so anyways, take it for what its worth but here it is:

This workout was the one that supposedly bulked kobe up and added alot of muscle:

Its called the 666 workout. 6 hours a day, 6 days a week, 6 months a year.

Consists of:
    2 hours of running
    2 hours of basketball
    1 hour of Cardio (boxing, jump rope, etc)
    1 hour of Weights which are listed below:

Day 1 & Day 4
    Bench press
    Lat pull-downs
    Incline press
    Military press
    Abdominal crunches

Day 2 & Day 5
    Lateral dumbbell raises
    Bar dips
    Tricep press-downs
    Bicep curls
    Abdominal crunches

Day 3 & Day 6
    Back squats/Front squats
    Leg curls
    Leg extensions
    Calf raises
    Abdominal crunches

Also an important thing to know is that Kobe focused on plyometric more than anything, which for those who dont know is a method to develop explosive power.

Good High School Starter

This is a great find Sizzle, Thank a lot man. I would give you more rep but I have to spread it around first.

I read that Kobe used a lot of the training techniques that Lance Armstrong used to increase his conditioning and stamina. Is that also included in this?

I should use this work-out, again thanks Sizzle.

Local High School Star bleedinpurple's Avatar

nice job.

Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by AIR SETH
    This is a great find Sizzle, Thank a lot man. I would give you more rep but I have to spread it around first.

I read that Kobe used a lot of the training techniques that Lance Armstrong used to increase his conditioning and stamina. Is that also included in this?

I should use this work-out, again thanks Sizzle.
    Theres probably such excersises under cardio and running...but i couldnt find the specific excersises like what exactly he did other than weight excersises.

you're welcomed man...yea im think bout rockin this too..at least the weights part lol.
    Last edited by hotsizzle; 08-25-2006 at 07:43 PM.

I'm working on my 12-ounce curls. you think Kobe does those?

you guys are freaking obsessed with kobe good baller and all but you guys are freaking stalkers.

Quote Originally Posted by jailer
    you guys are freaking obsessed with kobe good baller and all but you guys are freaking stalkers.
    dude, you can't just pop in and make such a statement. there's history here. some laker-hater came around saying Kobe's workout schedule was BS and that it wasn't any different than anyone elses. So someone kindly did some research to find out what exactly he does.

so, please leave.

Local High School Star mavsfan4zindagi's Avatar

Kobe's always been a gym rat. He isn't as talented as guys like Tmac and VCarter, but his superior work ethic(especially compared to them) is what seperates him from them.

He needs to keep up with this though, cause he isn't getting any younger.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

Dang, if thats his workout schedule, that dude is an animal! And I thought I was in decent shape!

Quote Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi
    Kobe's always been a gym rat. He isn't as talented as guys like Tmac and VCarter, but his superior work ethic(especially compared to them) is what seperates him from them.

I think hes more talented than vince and tied with McGrady.

he started playin since he was 4

Hotsizzle do u also have Kanye's workout plan Video?

its ours nxt year LA09 kobedaman24's Avatar

Kobe's always been a gym rat. He isn't as talented as guys like Tmac
    Talented as T-Mac? and his back? T-Mac doesnt have moves like Kobe, if he did he would have been invited to play for the USA team.

Kobe is easily more talented tha Tmac and VCarter. Check out the history of who makes all first-team D and who does not.

Superstar

kobe's extreme work ethic = him not being as talented as other guys. good conclusion. rather than tellin us why you think so, you're makin an inference that since kobe works so hard, hes not as talented. nice.

you know why kobe works so hard? because he wont accpet failure. he thirves in what he does and he lives off of basketball. hes willing to go whatever distance it might be to be the best. he could easily lay back like wince and chill but he cant accept that..he doesnt want to waste his talents and abilities

Local High School Star *LAKERS_3_PETE*'s Avatar

There's noone in the league that's more dedicated to his work out schedule than kobe, the kobester has always been seen coming to the arena a couple hours ahead of game time for shoot arounds and light running to get the blood flowing and he's always one of the last ones to leave the building.This dude is a fine physical speciman, a well spoken gentleman and a devoted family man, there was only 1 thing kobe did wrong and we all know what that was commiting adultry and that's nothing out of the ordinary considering most guys on planet earth repeatedly does it so often.So if I was kobe I'd continue to work out hard to stay in shape to look good for my hot, beautiful and sexy wife vanessa lane and never cheat on her again cause that would be a downgrade considering how f***n' hot vanessa really is !!!