Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Your boy needs some advice.

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    DeuceWallaces must have a real boring life to be honest. Being bitter on a basketball forum leads me to think that he lacks excitement in his real life
    Yeah I'm so bored. Taking a half hour out of my day late on a Friday night to call out some losers clearly indicates I'm sad, lonely, and have nothing better to do. Who's more boring, the loser goofing on losers or the loser commenting on said loser?

DeuceWallaces must have a real boring life to be honest. Being bitter on a basketball forum leads me to think that he lacks excitement in his real life
    Says the dude clearly living at his parent house.

DouchbagWallaces is sexually attracted to men and lives in an apartment with pictures of justin bieber everywhere. He gets his sofas from the junkyard and eats rats

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    I like your ebonic/urban sentence structure. Makes you sound tough with a hint of street hunger. You're obviously a tough guy.
    Or more like someone who doesn't like to post from their phone and looks for shortcuts in spelling and grammar to say what they wanna say, like a text message.

But but but .... I've had articles printed by outlets affiliated with the University of Maryland!!

So haha, Im Bonafide, neener neener neener.

Now I can talk down to ppl and their varied life experiences

Yeah I'm so bored. Taking a half hour out of my day late on a Friday night to call out some losers clearly indicates I'm sad, lonely, and have nothing better to do. Who's more boring, the loser goofing on losers or the loser commenting on said loser?
    Not that but your overall posting style indicates a lack of much going on in your life. You might have some mediocre 30,000 a year job with an ugly girlfriend or hell, you could be some brad pitt type. I could definitely be wrong. But I think it's obvious you fall under the former

you just cemented his case for you being a loser

as well as your 2nd round nomination for the worst poster on this board.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 03-29-2014 at 07:49 AM.

Engineering is where it's at. Sucks major balls during classes but it'll be worth it when you graduate
    Do you even like engineering?

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Completely agree, though by the sounds of it, OP is quite clever.

From what I've gathered, Engineering is one of the hardest courses out just in terms of pure course work and workload. If you can dedicate yourself to that, you should, since I have never met an Engineer with a poor wage. Well, not here in Australia at least. 6 figures is the go...
    Not sure how the Australian currency workss, but in the US, 40k is minimum and less than 10 percent (not an exact figure, just one based on old research) gets over 100k

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Do you even like engineering?
    Parts of it. I enjoy math and physics. Chem isn't something I enjoy but imo it's easier than the other two

NBA Superstar

I get what everyone is saying about being a slave to the system and shit like that. I agree with rambo's views on education in america being mostly pointless. It's just when you are 17, graduate from HS and don't know what the hell you want to do, with good enough grades and a high ass ACT/SAT score to have college paid for, it's hard as hell not to just go to college.

Still have no idea what the hell I want to do, just figure I might as well finish out with a 4 year degree to, at the least, guarantee me a lower middle class lifestyle.
    Last edited by russwest0; 03-30-2014 at 02:31 AM.

Not that but your overall posting style indicates a lack of much going on in your life. You might have some mediocre 30,000 a year job with an ugly girlfriend or hell, you could be some brad pitt type. I could definitely be wrong. But I think it's obvious you fall under the former
    Well I'm getting my PhD from your Avatar. If you live in Rockville I'm assuming it's with your parents or in some shit apartment; am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    you just cemented his case for you being a loser

as well as your 2nd round nomination for the worst poster on this board.
    Aren't you our resident faux-druglord?

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

you're gonna get a shitty job you hate either way, just pick whatever degree you think will be easiest to complete and maybe lead to a better paying job, then travel as much as you can before you start selling your time to the machine until you die. but you're not gonna excel at anything enough for your education to really matter so don't over think it. just get it done and consume until you expire.

Well I'm getting my PhD from your Avatar. If you live in Rockville I'm assuming it's with your parents or in some shit apartment; am I wrong?
    Wrong, my location is actually the same as yours