Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default these videos should end any debate of where the bullets that killed JFK came from

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13wfs...eature=related
    JFK Asassination Magic Bullet Test (Part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZRUN...eature=related
    JFK Assassination Magic Bullet Test (Part 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RCX3...eature=related
    JFK Assassination - Head shot recreation (Part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RX2p...eature=related
    JFK Assassination - Head shot recreation (Part 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1MGp...eature=related
    JFK Assassination 2nd shot entry wounds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PD9E...eature=related
    JFK Assassination - Pristine Bullet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOCRf...eature=related
    JFK Assassination Dealey Plaza Acoustic Evidence 2nd shooter

this is like 60 minutes worth of stuff but IMO it is absolute proof that there was no second shooter and that the bullets all came from the same location...and they even nailed down the exact window that every bullet came from...(all from the same window which Oswald was supposedly at)

this was an hour long episode on the History Channel...it was very well done IMO...

I think I got it all there...maybe not though...
    Last edited by -playmaker-; 01-10-2011 at 01:13 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: these videos should end any debate of where the bullets that killed JFK came from

I can't believe people still think Oswald acted alone.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: these videos should end any debate of where the bullets that killed JFK came from

The "wink" right after the assassination.

LBJ's mistress
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79lOKs0Kr_Y

Deathbed Confession of E Howard Hunt
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bknUDgKdEJQ

JFK like 9/11 ... inside job. I know it hurts. The truth is not always flowers and sunshine. Darkness exists. Yes, even within our own government. I know, I know, "NOT IN AMERICA!" but yes folks, even here in the states, shit goes down. It's OK though. Power in numbers. The OP and everyone of the like can keep looking the other way and keep searching for youtube videos to help keep their sanity and think everything is A-O-K. Sooner or later, you'll have to just give in and come to the realization that even our own nation has fu*ked up from behind.

Sad shit I know. I hate it just as much as you all do. Difference is, I'm not going to keep on pretending like nothing is going on. Wake the fu*k up people.

if you watch those videos you will know that there was just one shooter...

not saying who the shooter was...but just saying there was just one shooter...and he was in that window

Quote Originally Posted by -playmaker-
    if you watch those videos you will know that there was just one shooter...

not saying who the shooter was...but just saying there was just one shooter...and he was in that window
    Yeah, because watching YouTube videos equates to 100% FACT not fiction.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Oswald was an FBI informant who thought he was hired to infiltrate right wing extremist groups. He was used as a patsy and thrown away.

The CIA killed JFK because he refused to play their games. They killed his brother also because he was close to being president and was probably going to reopen the investigation into his brother's death.

its the dude from Black ops he's the shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Yeah, because watching YouTube videos equates to 100% FACT not fiction.
    It is the History Channel...I know YouTube has a bad rep fo this stuff but this isn't some kids with a camera that uploaded some shit to YouTube

watch them...you will be convinced...they did a fantastic job

Quote Originally Posted by -playmaker-
    It is the History Channel...I know YouTube has a bad rep fo this stuff but this isn't some kids with a camera that uploaded some shit to YouTube

watch them...you will be convinced...they did a fantastic job
    Like many other things, I've seen this footage and whatnot over and over dozens and dozens of times. Just because The History Channel aired it doesn't mean it's truth.

Mythbusters did some whack half ass stunt on how the moon landing was legit... when it's soooooooo obvious it was fake as fu*k.

JFK like 9/11 ... inside job. I know it hurts. The truth is not always flowers and sunshine. Darkness exists. Yes, even within our own government. I know, I know, "NOT IN AMERICA!" but yes folks, even here in the states, shit goes down. It's OK though. Power in numbers. The OP and everyone of the like can keep looking the other way and keep searching for youtube videos to help keep their sanity and think everything is A-O-K. Sooner or later, you'll have to just give in and come to the realization that even our own nation has fu*ked up from behind.

Sad shit I know. I hate it just as much as you all do. Difference is, I'm not going to keep on pretending like nothing is going on. Wake the fu*k up people.
    What is your evidence that 9/11 was an inside job?

I don't know, I don't care.

Like many other things, I've seen this footage and whatnot over and over dozens and dozens of times. Just because The History Channel aired it doesn't mean it's truth.

Mythbusters did some whack half ass stunt on how the moon landing was legit... when it's soooooooo obvious it was fake as fu*k.
    this is extremely convincing...

to the point that I would call it proof even...

I don't see how it can even be debated after watching what they did there...

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I don't know, I don't care.
    You don't care if our own government conspires against us?

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    What is your evidence that 9/11 was an inside job?