Default Foreverheat's bracket

I like the idea behind these brackets, but I hate the way you moderated this Foreverheat.

1. You just picked everybody under the sun, even the worse posters, to be in the bracket. You should of just included the members who contribute the most.

2. By allowing everybody in the competition, you couldn't match up the good posters accordingly, thus some of them (me for example) were eliminated in the 1st and 2nd rounds becaue they were being matched up with another powerhouse early on, and then you matched up horrible posters with horrible posters allowing them to advance up the bracket when they didn't deserve to.

3. What is this sh*t about 1 day votes? Many people couldn't even vote because of this stupid time limit. You should allow everybody to vote in order to get an accurate count.

4. Why would you even include yourself when you are moderating the thing? That's like having Pat Riley ref a semifinals game with the Heat vs Pacers. People are voting for you not because you're actually a good poster, but because you're moderating the thing. I know I felt oblige to do it at one point because of name recognition. Which brings me back to the first point, why would you even include members who nobody hardly knows? The point is to selectively include more well known members so people can vote with confidence.

Conclusion: this competition is rigged and stupid. If you would've of done it right, we would of seen very different results.

Where's pauk, kevnyc, jefferson money, redblackattack, Dresta? Those guys kick a*s in discussions and it's a shame they're not even in the running.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 03-30-2014 at 07:31 PM.

Default Re: Foreverheat's bracket

True. I should just be mvp though

Banned

It was very flawed. He didn't randomly seeded the posters. He seeded them to manipulate it in his favor.

We didn't even get a print screen on random.org

9er vs Nick Young....2 of the best posters on this board having to face each other and voting was very close. Shows you how great we are.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    you should make a loser's bracket so you can get yourself back into the tournament.
    Honourable.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    you should make a loser's bracket so you can get yourself back into the tournament.
    Worst poster awards.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=330451

Does people aside from iamrambo even care that much ?