Default Alabama woman drives down highway with her 13 YO daughter on roof of van

in a cardboard box...
    http://blog.al.com/live/2009/10/teen...rd_box_at.html

ALBERTVILLE, Ala. -- A Marshall County woman is in the city jail here for having her 13-year-old daughter ride in a cardboard box atop her van.

Albertville Police spokesman Sgt. Jamie Smith said Jackie Denise Knott, 37, of Albertville was charged with endangering the welfare of a child. Smith said the child was turned over to a relative.

Smith said police received a call Sunday morning of a minivan traveling on U.S. 431 with a large cardboard box on top with a child inside.

Officers stopped the van on U.S. 431 and asked Knott why the child was riding atop her vehicle.

"The box was too big to go inside the van, and she would be able to hold it down if she was inside the box," Smith said the woman told police.

When asked about the child's safety, Smith said Knott told the officers that she had the box secured to the van with a clothes hanger.
    mother of the year!!

Hellbound

Default Re: Alabama woman drives down highway with her 13 YO daughter on roof of van

Only in Texas.

Wait...Only in the CSA.

Default Re: Alabama woman drives down highway with her 13 YO daughter on roof of van

I saw Alabama woman, and did not need to read anything else to know that it was a story centered around idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    I saw Alabama woman, and did not need to read anything else to know that it was a story centered around idiocy.
    Same here. That's only about an hour and a half from me.

Officers stopped the van on U.S. 431 and asked Knott why the child was riding atop her vehicle."The box was too big to go inside the van, and she would be able to hold it down if she was inside the box," Smith said the woman told police.

"The box was too big to go inside the van, and she would be able to hold it down if she was inside the box," Smith said the woman told police.
    When asked about the child's safety, Smith said Knott told the officers that she had the box secured to the van with a clothes hanger.

What...the...f*ck

Some people are literally too stupid to live. There is actually a point where if you're this stupid, kill yourself. Just do it. You're never going to get anywhere in life anyways.

My older brother once looked me dead in my eye and told me, "Never underestimate the stupidity of people."

Nothing really surprises me, now.

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    in a cardboard box...
    http://blog.al.com/live/2009/10/teen...rd_box_at.html

mother of the year!!
    Well she used sound logic at least.

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Well she used sound logic at least.
    In an idiotic way yes.

NBA Legend

GOAT news story

Mitt Romney approves.

'murica