Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Stats: Kevin Durant has been a better defender than Lebron James this season

Lebron fans have repeated this little dirty lie that Lebron is a great defender so much they seem to believe it themselves. Lebron has never been a great defender neither Duran for that matter but those who claim Durant has not improved dont watch Durant games.

Default Re: Stats: Kevin Durant has been a better defender than Lebron James this season

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Lebron fans have repeated this little dirty lie that Lebron is a great defender so much they seem to believe it themselves. Lebron has never been a great defender neither Duran for that matter but those who claim Durant has not improved dont watch Durant games.
    Durant improved his defense,there's no question about it.

I'm not even OKC fan but you could see that from an airplane.

durant has tremendously improved his D, but being better than lebron right now is not really a great accomplishment, because lebron is not focusing on D in the regular season, or at least not often. Most often than not i only see him trying to play real d in the 4th quarter.

I hope we see the Heat and Thunder in the NBA Finals. LeBron is going to abuse Durant in the playoffs. (offensively and defensively). He always put some quality numbers againts the thunder in their head to head matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I hope we see the Heat and Thunder in the NBA Finals. LeBron is going to abuse Durant in the playoffs. (offensively and defensively). He always put some quality numbers againts the thunder in their head to head matchup.
    Well, it was Durant who abused him last year in their last match-up, and I can see that happening more than the opposite scenario from now on. His ability to shoot over anyone and close out games, is what separates him from Lebron.

All Defensive NBA 1st team: 2009, 2010, 2011.

Yeah, just something Lebron stans fabricated.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    All Defensive NBA 1st team: 2009, 2010, 2011.

Yeah, just something Lebron stans fabricated.
    You want to know who else was on those teams? Kobe Bryant. Kobe did deserve that honor in 2009 but 2010 and 2011 he had absolutely not right to be on there. That honor doesn't hold as much merit as it should, not to mention it is just other people's opinions.

Banned

Margin of 5 games..

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    You want to know who else was on those teams? Kobe Bryant. Kobe did deserve that honor in 2009 but 2010 and 2011 he had absolutely not right to be on there. That honor doesn't hold as much merit as it should, not to mention it is just other people's opinions.
    What is it you want to say though? Lebron is a great defender, was a big part of the best defense last year and performed really well defensively in the playoffs. Its widely known and accepted that Lebron is a great defender by experts and people who know the game better than me or you.

Banned

What is it you want to say though? Lebron is a great defender, was a big part of the best defense last year and performed really well defensively in the playoffs. Its widely known and accepted that Lebron is a great defender by experts and people who know the game better than me or you.
    I am telling you that what you that the point you made holds no value.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    sorry brah, but I find it hard to believe
    You find it hard to believe even though on that site they show you the actual game footage as evidence. You also find it hard to believe even though that site is sponsored by NBA.com?

I guess this is the only time LeBron fans don't like stats.

Do you really believe this shit you are reiterating over and over? Lebron has been the best player in the league for years but he has never been a great defender, if LBJ was a great defender and part of the BEST defense last year they would have shut down the Mavs and won the title.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    I am telling you that what you that the point you made holds no value.

You find it hard to believe even though on that site they show you the actual game footage as evidence. You also find it hard to believe even though that site is sponsored by NBA.com?

I guess this is the only time LeBron fans don't like stats.
    You got stats for what, 6 games? That shows what? Also Miami are running more this season and are playing more offense than defense.

If those stats are the same after the playoffs when defense really matters, then I guess you're right.

Do you really believe this shit you are reiterating over and over? Lebron has been the best player in the league for years but he has never been a great defender, if LBJ was a great defender and part of the BEST defense last year they would have shut down the Mavs and won the title.
    Because the Mavs offense was better and simply amazing?

Banned

You got stats for what, 6 games? That shows what? Also Miami are running more this season and are playing more offense than defense.

If those stats are the same after the playoffs when defense really matters, then I guess you're right.
    Maybe you should re-read the thread title.

Here is what it says.
    Stats: Kevin Durant has been a better defender than Lebron James this season
    What does it say at the end?

Banned

Does that "Nash" loser ever talk about Steve Nash and the Suns? It's hilarious that his name is Nash and he is a bigger Lebron fan than he is a Nash fan. DuMa, you fail.