Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default I just can't see it...

The Miami Heat , although favorites, will not win the title this year. The team is a mess, they have regressed again under Spo throughout the season. Right now there is no groove. Bosh had a bad year, Wade had a bad year... the frontcourt and bench have no consistency in their play...

I will be very surprised if they win it all.

They will be out in the 2nd round.

Default Re: I just can't see it...

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller
    The Miami Heat , although favorites, will not win the title this year. The team is a mess, they have regressed again under Spo throughout the season. Right now there is no groove. Bosh had a bad year, Wade had a bad year... the frontcourt and bench have no consistency in their play...

They will be out in the 2nd round.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

I just don't know if they have the best team. Bosh has been very underwhelming, Wade has been inconsistent and the bench is completely suspect.

We saw last year that stopping Wade and LeBron for 4 games is tough, but it can be done. I think they'll at least get to the ECF and probably the Finals, but I think San Antonio or OKC could beat them.

My official pick is San Antonio over Miami in 6.

The ? to All Answers TheAesirsFinest's Avatar

The defense has regressed as well. A lot of teams have figured out how to take advantage of Miami's reliance on rotations.

They're too volatile to count out on any stage, but it's good to keep your expectations low.

im a heat fan.

i can't see it either. they just don't have the full pieces. unless miller, udonis and battier actually play basketball instead of being fillers on the court. then the heat could do something.

other than that they reall need to fire spoelstra and trade mr bosh.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAesirsFinest
    The defense has regressed as well. A lot of teams have figured out how to take advantage of Miami's reliance on rotations.

They're too volatile to count out on any stage, but it's good to keep your expectations low.
    Not so sure about that. Defending the 3 has been Miami's weakness all year long, but the past 5 games they've been holding down the 3 to 26.4%, which is a sign that they're preparing for the playoffs. I'm also expecting teams to shoot less efficiently on the 3 come playoff time. Paint defense have been the same, IMO. Although the double teams coming off screens need to be toned down.

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller

They will be out in the 1st round if they play the Knicks.

Fixed my nikkaaa.

I'm 100% certain that the Heat will make the ECF, 80% that they make the finals, 50% that they win the championship.

LeBron has been saving the Heat's butts in the stretch run but he will not be able to when the playoff intensity hits, it's the same story as the Cavs... over-reliance on Bron.

Serious playground baller LBJDW305's Avatar

I'm confident they will make it out of the east. If the lakers make it out of the west then we have a problem

Banned

All hope is gone now.. You don't see it.

I am kindof 50/50 on it, they dont have the supporting cast/bench to do it (to win a championship).... but i believe still they could win it if Lebron-Wade-Bosh perform up to their standards... all of them 3 will be needed... i doubt also Wades health...

The best team always wins the championship, not the best player afterall........ and the best team reveals itself in the playoffs... thats when weaknesses reveals themselves for all teams...
    Last edited by pauk; 04-25-2012 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
    All hope is gone now.. You don't see it.
    let's cry toogether

Saw a basketball once DesertCat's Avatar

So much reverse jinx, the jinx might be jinxed.

i believed last year, but this year i really doubt it. their bench really leaves a lot to be desired. you saw it in the Celtics game. both benches played that match and the Celtics bench just beat the Heat bench, which struggled to score and only scored 66 points

they really need Chalmers to play well and for Mike Miller and Shane Battier to hit their open shots. Haslem needs to hit that jumper as well. if these four play well, they have a chance winning. ofc that takes for granted that Lebron would show up. it doesn't matter if Wade or Bosh are off as long as Lebron and the supporting cast of Chalmers, Miller, Battier, and Haslem are playing great. they will beat anybody.