Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Default Re: Durant RESPONDS to Broussard on Twitter saying other player questions his 2 rings

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    he's especially sensitive because he knows broussard and all the internet trolls are right.

would he had gotten worked up in any way if some random dude called him a short fat midget?? of course not. that's so absurd and retarded and not even close to reality.

but this other stuff? he hates it because it's real as fk to him and the real stuff always stings.
    The guy is taking time off basketball and letting his body heal while interacting with fans.

Everyone is only talking like this because they know he'll be back to play against the Bucks

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Default Re: Durant RESPONDS to Broussard on Twitter saying other player questions his 2 rings

Ok, I'm going to go into armchair psychologist just this once. Please forgive me. But given Durant's behavior over the past few years, it seems like his act is all trying to cover up

A) an inadequacy with women

or

B) that he is gay

Not judging him either way, that is some tough stuff to deal with as a megastar celebrity and sensitive person.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
    Ok, I'm going to go into armchair psychologist just this once. Please forgive me. But given Durant's behavior over the past few years, it seems like his act is all trying to cover up

A) an inadequacy with women

or

B) that he is gay

Not judging him either way, that is some tough stuff to deal with as a megastar celebrity and sensitive person.

Orrr....

He's the first Nike star that has been given the freedom to LITERALLY be himself. Whether on the court or on the internet.

He's an NBA star that just happens to enjoy interacting with fans whenever we feels. I think that's dope.

I don't think there will ever be someone at this level who has Nike and the NBA by the balls.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Orrr....

He's the first Nike star that has been given the freedom to LITERALLY be himself. Whether on the court or on the internet.

He's an NBA star that just happens to enjoy interacting with fans whenever we feels. I think that's dope.

I don't think there will ever be someone at this level who has Nike and the NBA by the balls.
    Is Al Horford still the worst player in the league? Black, white, green, orange. You are the stupidest son of a whore on this board.

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Orrr....

True. Probably looking way too much into it. I have a friend who DMed Durant some 'keep your head up' positive message when things were shitty with Draymond earlier this year, and he responded back and actually met up for dinner with him when he was in town. Which is really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
    True. Probably looking way too much into it. I have a friend who DMed Durant some 'keep your head up' positive message when things were shitty with Draymond earlier this year, and he responded back and actually met up for dinner with him when he was in town. Which is really cool.
    100% agree. NBA players happen to be human beings even though they're 6'6+, millionaires, and famous.

KD is especially unique because he's super humble, only concerned with hooping, and has FORCED NIKE to take on his Snake brand that he conceptualized thru hatred

To me, that's something. Dude gets to be himself while simultaneously living the dream.

Durant be like, but but y’all need me, right?

Curry like , we only needed you as an injured reserve

34 footwork in here with the damage control. Doing the heavy lifting for KD on the internetz.

U the real mvp