Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Super Ultra Sexy Hero SinJackal's Avatar

Default Re: April 20: Playoffs round 1, Grizzlies at Spurs, Game 2

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Clyde Fraizer won two titles for the Knicks and has spent the better part of his career with that organization. He never says WE, he never roots, he does talk about things from our perspective (of course) and he wants us to win, but he doesn't root. If you like the rooting style that's fine (i see no reason you shouldn't) but be aware for those that aren't rooting, it comes across as really super lame.
    That's great and all, but not only does it not matter to us what you think of Sean Elliott, but just in case you feel like boring us with your opinion of it later, we also don't care if you don't find Pop's jokes funny, or if you find Spurs games to be boring to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by SinJackal
    That's great and all, but not only does it not matter to us what you think of Sean Elliott, but just in case you feel like boring us with your opinion of it later, we also don't care if you don't find Pop's jokes funny, or if you find Spurs games to be boring to watch.
    ive never said i find the Spurs boring. If you don't want to hear my opinion, don't read my posts. Tehre is a nice block button somewhere. Peopel who are not SPurs fans are allowed to comment on them. Considering you find ways to take shots at the Knicks all over, i find it funny im not allowed to post here.

And i wouldn't have responded if i didnt get called basically a trolling idiot for not liking Sean Elliot. The board makes fun of Clyde's JIVING AND CONNIVING all the time, i'd never call someone a hater for doing that. You people are too sensitive.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease spursrule's Avatar

BTW Sean Elliott is a big part of the Spurs organization, he is in their "war room" during drafts, was privy to the Bruce Bowen trade/dump before anyone else was...his number is retired, he is always at official Spurs events, etc., etc.

I think it is ironic that people are whining and complaining about Elliott, and how he doesn't call the game, doesn't talk enough basketball, and then turn around and *not* talk basketball complaining about announcing for 3 pages of thread. If you don't like it, turn the sound off the game, like I do when I am forced to watch the NBA on ESPN.

Anyway, to game 3: my hope it that the bitter taste of game 1 will translate into the same effort game 3 and we saw game 2. Parker really sucked game 1, was better game 2, and I look for him to explode, game 3 or 4. He is overdue for a big night.

ive never said i find the Spurs boring. If you don't want to hear my opinion, don't read my posts. Tehre is a nice block button somewhere. Peopel who are not SPurs fans are allowed to comment on them. Considering you find ways to take shots at the Knicks all over, i find it funny im not allowed to post here.

And i wouldn't have responded if i didnt get called basically a trolling idiot for not liking Sean Elliot. The board makes fun of Clyde's JIVING AND CONNIVING all the time, i'd never call someone a hater for doing that. You people are too sensitive.
    If you have an opinion that isn't blinded by bitterness, then I would put stock into it. All you do is hate on the Spurs, so it's pretty difficult to care about what you think of things about them.

I also don't block anyone. I leave that for people who actually get personally upset by other posters.

I don't recall calling you a "trolling idiot", I simply said we don't really care if you like him or not. Spurs fans do. So why would we care what someone who clearly hates the Spurs thinks about their team or announcers?

That's what I'm trying to get through to you. We see "niko", and we automatically know what the post is going to be. It's never different. You're either picking against them in whatever GT it is, you're saying how some player is boring or overrated, you're shit talking the fans, you're complaining about one of their announcers, or some other thing you dislike about them.

You keep posting about what you think about the Spurs, but all we're seeing is . It's same shit different day with you.

Quote Originally Posted by SinJackal
    If you have an opinion that isn't blinded by bitterness, then I would put stock into it. All you do is hate on the Spurs, so it's pretty difficult to care about what you think of things about them.

I also don't block anyone. I leave that for people who actually get personally upset by other posters.

I don't recall calling you a "trolling idiot", I simply said we don't really care if you like him or not. Spurs fans do. So why would we care what someone who clearly hates the Spurs thinks about their team or announcers?

That's what I'm trying to get through to you. We see "niko", and we automatically know what the post is going to be. It's never different. You're either picking against them in whatever GT it is, you're saying how some player is boring or overrated, you're shit talking the fans, you're complaining about one of their announcers, or some other thing you dislike about them.

You keep posting about what you think about the Spurs, but all we're seeing is . It's same shit different day with you.
    No, you are a homer. You only post when someone threatens the thought the Spurs will lose. I said they will win this series and crickets. I don't recall you killing me. I say i don't like Sean Elliot's announcing (i'm not alone) and its' YOU ARE A TROLL! TROLLING!

You're a homer. There will come a time where the Spurs will face a team they aren't gonig to beat and I'll pick against them at that time and you'll call me names. It's just who you are.

No, you are a homer. You only post when someone threatens the thought the Spurs will lose. I said they will win this series and crickets. I don't recall you killing me. I say i don't like Sean Elliot's announcing (i'm not alone) and its' YOU ARE A TROLL! TROLLING!

You're a homer. There will come a time where the Spurs will face a team they aren't gonig to beat and I'll pick against them at that time and you'll call me names. It's just who you are.
    I post in Spurs and Bulls threads I see on the front page when I log on. I browse posts I see, and respond to the ones I thought were good, and the ones I thought were stupid.

Also, I didn't respond to any of your posts until you started speaking directly to me, asking for me to reply to you basically. I simply made a comment about all of the posts made about Sean Elliott in this thread. Most of the time, those posts are by people who never post anything positive about the Spurs. anti-Spurs trolls such as yourself, Droid101, Lakers fanboys, and other such posters. So I'm not sure why you keep saying that I replied to your post and called you a troll, when I didn't. You are a troll, but I haven't said that in this thread until now. The only one that seems butthurt here is you.

As for your pathetic "the time will come" comment, yes, I'm sure you will finally pick correctly at some point, seeing as how you pick against them in every game and every series. I'm sure you'll pick against them next series, and the one after that, and the one after that should they get that far. You can go 0-10, then you'll run around saying "I told you so" if you get 1/10.

That doesn't change the fact that you have been wrong about everything about to that point (I can rehash everything you've been wrong about so far if you'd like), and have done nothing but pray they lose or get injured the entire season and postseason. Your "predictions" look like nothing but prayers that they will fail by a Spurs hater.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease spursrule's Avatar

How is this about basketball? Stop filling up the Memphis/SA thread with meaningless personalty issues. Don't they have professionals for this?

GO SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!