Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-16-2006, 06:01 PM   #1
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool
Default Zoom Kobe 2's

Kobe was wearing them in practice and is gonna wear them on christmas day. Look nice
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 06:04 PM   #2
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

meh.

gimmie the cheap Starburys
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 06:13 PM   #3
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
gimmie the cheap Starburys

If you like blisters. Have you even worn a pair?
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 06:18 PM   #4
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

actually, no.

i bought some cheap ass WalMart shoes that even have the 80's early 90's air bubble in the back. they work out fine.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 06:22 PM   #5
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I see. Like you, my friend scoffed at my Penny IVs and bought the Marburys to prove a point. After two weeks of playing in them, the stitching was ripping off and his right foot looked like it was shot. Perhaps it was just his pair, but I went to SB to check it out and every sneaker has a different stitching to it. SOmetimes overstiches sometimes too little..I wouldn't invest 15 dollars in them.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:10 PM   #6
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

theres a sneaker forum you know.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 07:25 PM   #7
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wanna get some Penny IV's.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 07:35 PM   #8
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I wanna get some Penny IV's.

ofcourse you do. they're hot.

Old 12-16-2006, 08:21 PM   #9
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

We've fought this battle already Wang. EVERY basketball shoe is the exact same in terms of comfort, durability, quality, ankle support, stability, cushioning, and any "performance" aspect you can think of. They also cost less than 1$ to make to include everything involved except for the advertising and shipping.

I like those Kobe's though, they'd look better in a white dominated colorway. I think they are supposed to be really light too
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 09:00 PM   #10
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
We've fought this battle already Wang. EVERY basketball shoe is the exact same in terms of comfort, durability, quality, ankle support, stability, cushioning, and any "performance" aspect you can think of. They also cost less than 1$ to make to include everything involved except for the advertising and shipping.

I like those Kobe's though, they'd look better in a white dominated colorway. I think they are supposed to be really light too
Thats just wrong...Put on a pair of TMac 2s, Jordan 21s and then a pair of shaq's and tell me they all feel alike. They don't.

These shoes do look like they would be a lot nicer in a different colorway.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 10:07 PM   #11
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

I agree bigboi, that was the argument of all these posters who don't even hoop though, that they're all the same and it's just hype. Like you said though, I could have my eyes closed and recognize whether I have like a zoom air shoe on, a posite-based shoe, or some cheapies, but they weren't having that here. It was like me and one other athlete arguing for the legitimacy of sneaker technologies against like 40 soccer Moms and dudes whose athletic ability extends to watching games on tv
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: