Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Default LeFlop: "This is probably one of the biggest sporting events that is up there ever."

Talking about opening game against the Knicks.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...ng-events-ever

Completely disregarding Game 7 of the World Series and his inflating his own sense of self worth.

Default Re: LeFlop: "This is probably one of the biggest sporting events that is up there ever."

hes right.

you got a problem with it? eat a weiner

Default Re: LeFlop: "This is probably one of the biggest sporting events that is up there ever."

GTFO LeBoring.

Probably not even top 100.

Bet this won't get more rating than the Celtics first game or even the Heatles first.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    hes right.

you got a problem with it? eat a weiner
    "Back in Cleveland!"

I'm shocked!

A blowout that is over by the 3rd quarter is not," the biggest sporting event up there ever"

Banned

This game will literally get worse ratings than the irrelevant Saints-Panthers game tonight. What a joke.

Although I do find it amusing that LeBron is probably the 1st person in history to leave Cleveland for a period of time and then decide to go back. That just doesn't happen, for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbasketball20
    A blowout that is over by the 3rd quarter is not," the biggest sporting event up there ever"
    The actual game isn't what we are talking about here.

You must be 12 years old and ugly

ratings will be up...and that's all ESPN and cable/satellite companies care about

I stopped paying attention to what LeBron says off the court after "The Decision" and his "I am entering the dunk contest" interview. He's a moron, and that will not change.

Rating will be up for sure though. And honestly, I wish he was right about what he said. It would be amazing if the NBA could draw that much interest.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    I stopped paying attention to what LeBron says off the court after "The Decision" and his "I am entering the dunk contest" interview. He's a moron, and that will not change.

Rating will be up for sure though. And honestly, I wish he was right about what he said. It would be amazing if the NBA could draw that much interest.
    And yet you opened this thread to see what he said

Quote Originally Posted by lebron06

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lebron06
    I'm pretty sure he opened this thread to respond, what LeBron said is very clearly stated in the title. You don't seem very bright.
    Last edited by Joyner82reload; 10-30-2014 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed

It will be interesting to keep track of the ratings throughout the NBA season considering all the historical teams, Lakers, Celtics, Knicks, 76'ers, Pistons etc... are all expected to miss the playoffs this year.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if ratings are still respectable.

College superstar

I'm a Knicks fan and I won't watch. Have no interest seeing LeSPN shove that bullshit feel good narrative down our throats. He left an aging team to form another stacked team. It was convenience more than him wanting to go home and make amends.

Plus I know the Knicks will get killed