Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Durant responds to LeBron; humble as usual and makes LeBron look like a clown

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    This is the same player that LeBron literally made cry on his mother's shoulders on national television. He knows better than to talk shit about Bron.

Default Re: Durant responds to LeBron; humble as usual and makes LeBron look like a clown

KD getting these Lebron stans mad, resort to 2012 finals discussion.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by mjokc
    KD getting these Lebron stans mad, resort to 2012 finals discussion.

Can't wait until next Thursday if Brooks doesn't play Perkins vs MIA again.

Durant so good at taking the high road and making LeBron look like an attention deprived child.

What back and forth? When has either player said anything?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix

"I'm jealous of how many shots Durant takes"
    "Durant won't feel any pressure to win rings until I retire"

A reporter asked him if Durant was a better passer this year and LeBron got mad and said that was "retarded."

Durant got this niqqa shook, LeBrons been attention whoring with the media more than ever, and thats saying something.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    media blowing thing out of proportion like always.

I have a question. What LeBron said about Durant, about the pressure to win isn't really on him until LeBron retires or whatever, do you think he's wrong? I agree 100% what he said. The media didn't really hype Durant up. He didn't/doesn't have the same expectations placed on him like LBJ did/does. I know this is a troll thread, but I would like to get some actual insight on what people think of this.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0

Can't wait until next Thursday if Brooks doesn't play Perkins vs MIA again.

Durant so good at taking the high road and making LeBron look like an attention deprived child.
    Crying like a bitch is pretty childish.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Crying like a bitch is pretty childish.
    so is yelling at your whore mom to sit down during the playoffs

I have a question. What LeBron said about Durant, about the pressure to win isn't really on him until LeBron retires or whatever, do you think he's wrong? I agree 100% what he said. The media didn't really hype Durant up. He didn't/doesn't have the same expectations placed on him like LBJ did/does. I know this is a troll thread, but I would like to get some actual insight on what people think of this.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    So is snitching on your teammate like a little b.itch

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mjokc
    [IMG]vhttp://i.imgur.com/UdPO3Xb.gif[/IMG]
    fail

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    There isn't that much hype for KD to win. You want know why? No one really cares about him all that much. He has no personality or charisma. God forbid Durant is ever the face of the NBA. Most boring superstar since Duncan.

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    who*