Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Kevin Durant vs LeBron James discussion thread

Durant asked about 'back-and-forth' between him/LeBron this yr. KD: "There's no back-and-forth. I haven't said anything. Just him talking."
    Also when asked another question said

[QUOTE]@KDTrey5 on MVP talk: "That

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Default Re: Durant responds to LeBron; humble as usual and makes LeBron look like a clown

Beta as usual... he knows not to question the King

Default Re: Durant responds to LeBron; humble as usual and makes LeBron look like a clown

Game speaks for itself way more than all the media hype. LeBron* has had his ass fill with sunshine before he even entered the league. It's effing annoying.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

This is the same player that LeBron literally made cry on his mother's shoulders on national television. He knows better than to talk shit about Bron.

[COLOR=Teal]Remember the slight jab about KD not being efficient when he was having his run in Jan and Bron remarking about him going like 14-34. KD just took the high road and continued his onslaught.
    [/COLOR]

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    This is the same player that LeBron literally made cry on his mother's shoulders on national television. He knows better than to talk shit about Bron.
    This.

game speeks for itself. bran talks cause he knows his layup bulldozing style is boring as hell.

National High School Star Twiens's Avatar

I'm not a fan of either one particularly but anyone who thinks LeBron is having a better season than Durant is out of their mind.

that's funny, i thought i was the only one who noticed about lebron always hyping himself up. seems like he really stepped it up this season during interviews and such.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    game speeks for itself. bran talks cause he knows his layup bulldozing style is boring as hell.

boring? seems pretty fun to watch for me

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    that's funny, i thought i was the only one who noticed about lebron always hyping himself up.

how has lived up to the hype better than lebron in the history of hyped up prospects?

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    Beta as usual... he knows not to question the King
    Loser who uses stupid catch phrase has been identified.

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    how has lived up to the hype better than lebron in the history of hyped up prospects?

That's why KD is my favorite NBA playa