Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Victor Oladipo (future ROY) takes FIRST PLACE in NBA's Rookie Ladder

Quote Originally Posted by NattyPButter
    he's gonna hit that rookie wall soon.
    it's a possibility but the fact he has been improving lately without showing signs of slowing down make me optimistic he won't.

Default Re: Victor Oladipo (future ROY) takes FIRST PLACE in NBA's Rookie Ladder

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I don't think vuc can play power forward. I also think we won't get the number one pick. I think we will end up with parker, wiggins or exum. In this draft I really don't know who I'd prefer as they all have shown a lot of talent but also don't look perfect. Our mid first round from denver should be interesting, there's a lot of mid first guys who could contribute and if ennis doesn't rise too much he could be a great fit.
    Yeah I doubt Vuc could play the 4 but I was just throwing out some idea I guess. Parker has looked the best in college while Wiggins has the most potential. Exum is interesting to me since I don't know much about his game. I just have to trust Rob on this one I guess.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Yeah I doubt Vuc could play the 4 but I was just throwing out some idea I guess. Parker has looked the best in college while Wiggins has the most potential. Exum is interesting to me since I don't know much about his game. I just have to trust Rob on this one I guess.
    I have a feeling that we will have an easier time predicting who we will target when more interviews start coming out from the players, in a situation like this I think hennigan will go back to his character first evaluation. From what I've seen at this point jabari seems to have great character and exum does too.

Exum could be interesting, i know the australian institute of sport puts a lot of effort into teaching players to be mature and drills a strong work ethic. Also tend to be more mature as they've grown up in a culture where they aren't really praised and helped out in life due to being a talented ball player.

Did I read someone in here say Vuc can't play power forward? He is a power forward. He's been playing out of position since he got to Orlando because of lack of a true center on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    Did I read someone in here say Vuc can't play power forward? He is a power forward. He's been playing out of position since he got to Orlando because of lack of a true center on the team.
    I don't think offense would be too much of a problem (although I'm a bit worried since when Houston tried to run two 7-footers it was a disaster but Vuc has range). But defensively, he's already a bit slow-footed. The quicker 4s would demolish him imo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    I did, he definitely has the range to play outside more but I just don't think he has the speed to match up against a lot of power forwards. I would love to be proven wrong though.

You know that these ratings are what they've done the past week, right? Yeah, Oladipo had a great week. Wtf?

Jake (Orlando)

Who's leading the ROY race right now? Oladipo has had a great few weeks and MCW has regressed.

Chad Ford (1:19 PM)

It's a two-way race right now. But you're right, while Carter-Williams was the best rookie in the first half of the season, Oladipo has really picked up his play. Based on what we've seen so far, it's Carter-Williams. But if Oladipo keeps improving like this, I think he'll win it.
    Exactly what I said. So far, MCW has been better. If he keep regressing and Oladipo keeps getting better, no shit their ranks will change. But so far, MCW would win if the vote was held today.

19/4/3 and 2 steals on 60% shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    You know that these ratings are what they've done the past week, right? Yeah, Oladipo had a great week. Wtf?

Exactly what I said. So far, MCW has been better. If he keep regressing and Oladipo keeps getting better, no shit their ranks will change. But so far, MCW would win if the vote was held today.
    You have already looked foolish enough Droid. Oladipo runaway ROY

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Anthony Bennett will make a late season storm for the crown

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture

Sunshine State

I believe in Hennigan

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    i agree he will make a late season push but to have a realistic shot he will need to be averaging 20+ points and 10+ rebounds a game with how bad his first half of the year was.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Don't really want Plumlee or Livingston tbh... I just want picks or maybe a backup PG or SF
    Livingston is a quality player, one of the bright spots in Brooklyn

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Guys I was joking come on Bennett has no shot at ROY but he can definitely end up the best player in the class. Jameer will reach Paukian levels of dedication to Oladipo soon.