Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Why is Chris Paul so inconsistent?

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri
    Main offenders?

I remember I was calling you out on you BULLSht excuse as to why Rose was shooting worse from the 3 this season than in previous years. You just got mad because you can't handle the facts.
    You weren't calling anything out... The only thing I was wrong about was HOW MUCH it would go up, but Sarcastic did the math and it WENT UP. That was my entire point.

You'd be rolling with this if Rose had an off game like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    You weren't calling anything out... The only thing I was wrong about was HOW MUCH it would go up, but Sarcastic did the math and it WENT UP. That was my entire point.

You'd be rolling with this if Rose had an off game like this.
    Ok, I was just laughting at your retarded excuse that Rose's 3 point % sucks just because he shoots half court shots at the end of every quarter (which he doesnt)

And no, I could care less if Rose had a bad game, I'm not a loser like you that get's excited about that sht.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    The Clippers win in blow-out fashion, so now we're harping on the rare occasion Chris Paul has played poorly this season.

This is only his 3rd single digit scoring game this season.
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../gamelog/2012/

Hardly "inconsistent". You can afford to put up a few stinkers here and there when your back court has starting caliber PGs/SGs capable of running the offense in your stead.
    he's only played 16 games, and already has 3 less than 10 point games, ....He's scored 15 points or less in ALL of the clippers losses he played in(5)....and averages about 11 shots per game in those losses......

He's as inconsistent as the word can be......

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri
    And no, I could care less if Rose had a bad game, I'm not a loser like you that get's excited about that sht.
    Who the hell is getting excited? People are pointing out the double standards which is fukked up. How many countless threads we get if Rose has a bad game. How many trolls we get claiming he's not even top 10. OP is right, CP3 is inconsistent, but its brushed under a rug with statements like:

"Playing the Wizards, game was a blowout. As long as he shows up when it matters, who cares?"

Rose's support does a good job and all of a sudden, Rose is carried by Bulls defense.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    he's only played 16 games, and already has 3 less than 10 point games, ....He's scored 15 points or less in ALL of the clippers losses he played in(5)....and averages about 11 shots per game in those losses......

He's as inconsistent as the word can be......
    Funny this only gets mentioned when he has games like tonight. In any other context people are saying he has a shot at MVP, he's playing his best ball since 2008, finally bouncing back to full health from the injuries, etc. Nobody within their right mind actually considers him "inconsistent". They consider him "human" because he frequently "has to deal with injuries" like "normal humans".

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    Who the hell is getting excited? People are pointing out the double standards which is fukked up. How many countless threads we get if Rose has a bad game. How many trolls we get claiming he's not even top 10. OP is right, CP3 is inconsistent, but its brushed under a rug with statements like:

"Playing the Wizards, game was a blowout. As long as he shows up when it matters, who cares?"

Rose's support does a good job and all of a sudden, Rose is carried by Bulls defense.
    If you haven't noticed yet, EVERY top 5 player gets shtted on in ISH, just ignore it. Just be happy that Rose still isn't as hated as Kobe and Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    Funny this only gets mentioned when he has games like tonight. In any other context people are saying he has a shot at MVP, he's playing his best ball since 2008, finally bouncing back to full health from the injuries, etc. Nobody within their right mind actually considers him "inconsistent". They consider him "human" because he frequently "has to deal with injuries" like "normal humans".
    He's inconsistent.....it's not a coincidence that the clippers lose the games he decides to take off, being too passive and playing as if his desire to win doesn't exist. He had 40 games last year just like the 5 i described in my previous post. If that's not inconsistency then what is?....thats more than half the games he played last year... and since he's only played 16 games thus far this year, He's playing sub par in a 1/3 of the games he's playing.

Because every NBA player can have on or off games, give them a break and good players always find a way to rebound from bad forms.

You Rose stans are out of f*cking control.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    He's inconsistent.....it's not a coincidence that the clippers lose the games he decides to take off, being too passive and playing as if his desire to win doesn't exist. He had 40 games last year just like the 5 i described in my previous post. If that's not inconsistency then what is?....thats more than half the games he played last year... and since he's only played 16 games thus far this year, He's playing sub par in a 1/3 of the games he's playing.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Now I want Chris Paul on the Blazers as much of the next fan but I think his knees are going bad. I know his knee situation is heading toward the Brandon Roy route. Every time I talk with friends about how sweet it would be to have CP3 that's where the conversation goes. I don't think he is going to have a very long career. I'm not sure he'll be in the NBA in 4-5 seasons.
    Here is the thing

Paul had surgery in one knee while Roy had it in both and Paul surgery was 2 years ago and haven't complained about it since. He played 80 games last year and outworked anybody on the playoffs and now he flipped and entire franchise around into a title continder.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    Here is the thing

Paul had surgery in one knee while Roy had it in both and Paul surgery was 2 years ago and haven't complained about it since. He played 80 games last year and outworked anybody on the playoffs and now he flipped and entire franchise around into a title continder.
    Agree with everything but out worked everykne in the playoffs o watched that last game and he did not go out gunning he went out with a wimper actually.

Banned

his team win in friggin blowout
    feck off box-score watcher, n he even only take few shots

Why you just not talking about your other boy Westbrook that got roasted by Tony Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by DRose1899
    his team win in friggin blowout
    feck off box-score watcher, n he even only take few shots

Why you just not talking about your other boy Westbrook that got roasted by Tony Parker.
    Westbrook had a good game.....offensively atleast..... his team winning doesn make the game he had a good game....it's the wiards for ete's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    Here is the thing

If he gets osteoarthritis in one knee it really doesn't matter. The meniscus is there so the cartilage on the ends of the bones does not wear away. If he has much more of that meniscus removed the knee will end up in bad shape.