Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Default Why is Chris Paul so inconsistent?

1-9 from the field and 2 points....

Discuss....

Default Re: Why is Chris Paul so inconsistent?

The game was a blow out tho so why does that matter. I understand if the score was the other way around.

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

I'm glad you made the thread. if this was drose, you'd see a couple threads pop up with the quickness. nobody gets off the hook here

so how bout that cp3...

Local High School Star Inactive's Avatar

Playing the Wizards, game was a blowout. As long as he shows up when it matters, who cares?

Banned

The Clippers win in blow-out fashion, so now we're harping on the rare occasion Chris Paul has played poorly this season.

This is only his 3rd single digit scoring game this season.
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../gamelog/2012/

Hardly "inconsistent". You can afford to put up a few stinkers here and there when your back court has starting caliber PGs/SGs capable of running the offense in your stead.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Inactive
    Playing the Wizards, game was a blowout. As long as he shows up when it matters, who cares?
    Cause flip it around, make it Rose...and we get "Bulls Defense carries Rose" and "Wrong Choice for MVP" threads all night.

Local High School Star

someone should make a cp excuse generator to save all his relatives the trouble of coming on here all the time to post their crap.

"it doesn't matter cuz they won" are you kidding me? He has these duds all the time and coincidentally it's usually in games he know noone is watching. Rose brings it every single night against every team he plays his heart out and loves the game. CP does the bear minimum unless it's on TV or a game people will talk about. When's the last time he had a great game against a bad small market team probably back in 2008. It's frankly pathetic that a supposed "team leader" would not care enough about the game itself only the media and hype surrounding the game. Paul is a disgrace to the game in so many ways but people are willing to twist their brains into knots to make excuses for him however contradictory or dumb it is.

Why are the Bulls fans (or Rose nut/hugers) so insecure?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri
    Why are the Bulls fans (or Rose nut/hugers) so insecure?
    This coming from one of the main offenders...

No one is....its the truth. Straight up double standards. If Rose had this kind of game, he'd get eaten alive all night.
    Last edited by Tenchi Ryu; 02-05-2012 at 01:22 AM.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by demons2005
    someone should make a cp excuse generator to save all his relatives the trouble of coming on here all the time to post their crap.

"it doesn't matter cuz they won" are you kidding me? He has these duds all the time and coincidentally it's usually in games he know noone is watching. Rose brings it every single night against every team he plays his heart out and loves the game. CP does the bear minimum unless it's on TV or a game people will talk about. When's the last time he had a great game against a bad small market team probably back in 2008. It's frankly pathetic that a supposed "team leader" would not care enough about the game itself only the media and hype surrounding the game. Paul is a disgrace to the game in so many ways but people are willing to twist their brains into knots to make excuses for him however contradictory or dumb it is.
    Chris Paul's spent his entire career up until now in New Orleans, and D Rose has been in Chicago. Thus, I don't think you can use the angle that Chris Paul only shows up to play when he's playing against a major market team whereas D Rose brings it all day every day. Every game D Rose plays in involves a major market team. LOL.

is this about Chris Paul being fat?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by demons2005

Remember that time you were supposed to leave ISH and you didn't? And everyone made fun of you about it?

Now I want Chris Paul on the Blazers as much of the next fan but I think his knees are going bad. I know his knee situation is heading toward the Brandon Roy route. Every time I talk with friends about how sweet it would be to have CP3 that's where the conversation goes. I don't think he is going to have a very long career. I'm not sure he'll be in the NBA in 4-5 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    This coming from one of the main offenders...

No one is....its the truth. Straight up double standards. If Rose had this kind of game, he'd get eaten alive all night.
    Main offenders?

I remember I was calling you out on you BULLSht excuse as to why Rose was shooting worse from the 3 this season than in previous years. You just got mad because you can't handle the facts.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Now I want Chris Paul on the Blazers as much of the next fan but I think his knees are going bad. I know his knee situation is heading toward the Brandon Roy route. Every time I talk with friends about how sweet it would be to have CP3 that's where the conversation goes. I don't think he is going to have a very long career. I'm not sure he'll be in the NBA in 4-5 seasons.
    Thats true about his injury and I'd like everyone to know just in case they didn't that this poster isn't even a bulls homer or whatever he is actually named after the Rose garden. Paul's is heading for early retirement and even neutral fans know it.