It's so fcuking disgusting.

College superstar

Default Re: I hate Kevin Durant's rip thru move

thats his b1tch move.......

Banned

rent free

Is that the move when he flails his arms across the defender to send himself to the free throw line?

It's better than Harden's head-flick flop. No shame in the game these days.

Local High School Star KirbyPls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Is that the move when he flails his arms across the defender to send himself to the free throw line?
    Take a break from Wilt Youtube vids, watch real players in today's game, instead of part-time off-season traveling salesmen, and you'll see.

Should be an offensive foul.

It is completely different from the move where you make the defender jump towards you then jump into them, which I think is stupid defense.

This on the other hand is being in defensive stance, and the guy decides to simply rip the ball through as quick as he can hoping to get some skin. Completely BS move. Offensive foul, completely.

I usually hit open layups AcquiringSteak's Avatar

Lebron James' crab dribble is still the best rip thru move

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyPls
    Take a break from Wilt Youtube vids, watch real players in today's game, instead of part-time off-season traveling salesmen, and you'll see.
    I've watched almost every Cavs game, and caught a dozen or two games from other teams every season for the past 2 seasons. I also watch game break downs / highlights from great games other players have on channels like the Dawkins one on YT. Don't assume you know what I watch or don't watch.

I've watched almost every Cavs game, and caught a dozen or two games from other teams every season for the past 2 seasons. I also watch game break downs / highlights from great games other players have on channels like the Dawkins one on YT. Don't assume you know what I watch or don't watch.
    Settle down homie; just ribbing you a bit. Like your vids and most of your takes, but your Lebron hate irks me, since regardless of how he left (and it was terrible), he (along with this excellent team) is perhaps the best chance a Cavs fan will ever have of a title in our lifetimes.

Dawkins is sweet btw.

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyPls
    Settle down homie; just ribbing you a bit. Like your vids and most of your takes, but your Lebron hate irks me, since regardless of how he left (and it was terrible), he (along with this excellent team) is perhaps the best chance a Cavs fan will ever have of a title in our lifetimes.
    I only joke about LeBron because it riles up his stans. I know as well as anyone what a great player LeBron is and what it means for Cavaliers chances for a title

I only joke about LeBron because it riles up his stans. I know as well as anyone what a great player LeBron is and what it means for Cavaliers chances for a title
    I'm a Lebron stand, so it makes sense. Mission accomplished. Furthermore, if I were a Cleveland fan, I'd be miffed as well.

For what it's worth, against most rational; explanation, a Cleveland title for my favorite player ever would mean more (to me) than the Heat belts (and I l really liked the Heat organization and still do). I hope the [COLOR="black"]CAVS[/COLOR] (seriously) pull it off at some point. I'm a Mariners fan, so I have an inkling of how a torturred fanbase feels, and I would love nothing more than Lebron helping end Cleveland's title drought.

I think they will.

Also, Wilt was incredible.
    Last edited by KirbyPls; 11-03-2015 at 12:06 AM.