View Poll Results: Would Luka 4peat with Wade and Bosh?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 60.87%
  • No way

9 39.13%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: How many chips would a 20yr old Luka have won playing with Wade and Bosh?

Current Luka would win at least 3 of 4.

Another 40 point triple double tonight.

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: How many chips would a 20yr old Luka have won playing with Wade and Bosh?

Quote Originally Posted by East River Livn'
    Let's say between 2011-2014

Pretty certain it would be a 4Peat.

What do you think?
    None. I love how everyone on this forum just totally ignores defence. Bron at that time was one of the best defenders in the game while luka right now is one of the worst

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    None. I love how everyone on this forum just totally ignores defence. Bron at that time was one of the best defenders in the game while luka right now is one of the worst
    Doesn't matter because Miami had other elite defenders. They'd be better offensively with Luka because he can actually shoot and is a better playmaker than Lebron, so he would find more open looks for Bosh and Wade inside and he would kill teams from the 3-point line. I'll take slightly worse on D with a much better offense. Current Mavericks might end up with the #1 ORTG all-time, that's Luka with a hobbled KP.

Absolutely. Luka will go down as the goat.

He would 15 peat.

Objective Lakers fan Gil Renard's Avatar

A better question is how many chips does Luka win with prime Shaq? I

4 Peat. Lebron only was able to win because he joined forces with a proven champion as the man.

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    He either shoots the 3 or wants to get to the rack. He has no mid-range game.

Bruh, he has a really effective floater that he shoots from mid range and has been nailing turn around fades all year long.

Not 1
    Not 2
    Not 3
    Not 4
    Not 5
    Not 6
    Not 7

I

Super Handsome East River Livn''s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm

Bruh, he has a really effective floater that he shoots from mid range and has been nailing turn around fades all year long.
    I'm calling a timeout.

I've always wondered. Is your avatar Keith Van Horn?

Quote Originally Posted by East River Livn'
    I'm calling a timeout.

I've always wondered. Is your avatar Keith Van Horn?

Yes. I got it off a now defunct site called JoeNetsFan.com when Van Horn joined the Mavs. I lived in CT in the late 90s so I saw a lot of Nets games. KVH was my favorite non Mavs player to watch back then.

Would chemistry have been the same? Lebron and Wade are friends, which made them sharing the ball/spotlight easier.

3/13?
    3 chips from 13 playoff runs, well that's LeBrons stats and he's what, season 17?
    or 6/13?
    Then there's this guy called Jordan, he has 6 chips from 13 playoff runs and 15 seasons.

A person at the age of 20 would only win one chip unless they could go back in time and win the same chip again multiple times. SO 20 year old Luka would win 1 chip, but then at 21 probably another, at 22 another one, assuming the question is with prime Wade and Bosh. He wouldn't turn Bosh into what Lebron did either. It would be fun to watch, especially if Luka started his career at Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by brutalBBQ
    3/13?
    3 chips from 13 playoff runs, well that's LeBrons stats and he's what, season 17?
    or 6/13?
    Then there's this guy called Jordan, he has 6 chips from 13 playoff runs and 15 seasons.

A person at the age of 20 would only win one chip unless they could go back in time and win the same chip again multiple times. SO 20 year old Luka would win 1 chip, but then at 22 probably another, at 23 another one, assuming the question is with prime Wade and Bosh. He wouldn't turn Bosh into what Lebron did either. It would be fun to watch, especially if Luka started his career at Miami.
    Are you an imbecile? The guy haven't play a single game in the playoffs. Guys like you make this forum a cesspool, and the laughing stock of the internet. He won't be averaging 30 ppg i can guarantee it.

Its save to say that he would not get boddied by Jason 'the beast' Terry or JJ 'the slaughter' Barea and therefore 2011 would be an easy ring