Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Seriously whats with all the Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls hate?

Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan
    Especially on this site. You say one bad thing about Rose and you get over 30 people on here bashing you. Seems like most of the people on here are Bull fans.
    There are far more hating on Rose than defending him.

Dolphins,Heat,Marlins SebasMiamiFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    There are far more hating on Rose than defending him.
    I see far more people talking about how good he is.

people hate players that overachieve and get good too fast

Local High School Star

BS the hate surrounding this humble young player is ridiculous and unwarranted....Never in my life of watching this game have i ever seem someone heckled as much as rose for having an FG% of 44 despite him being a career 47% from the field and carrying his team to the playoffs since a rookie. He says all the right things plays hard and responds for his team and has them in the number 1 spot. He's not the first 22 year old with bad shot selection after improving his shooting touch. It's a part of growing up as a player and people need to accept it and get over it. He deserves to be MVP. What this bulls team is doing with the depth issues it has and with the injuries they've endured is worth merrit and rose is the common denominator in that success. He dfines what an MVP is. can't believe people are pointing to a FG% of 44 as grounds for him to not be MVP....just plain ridiculous

Only because they are responding to the morons who start hate threads about him.

I rule the local playground Assassin's Avatar

I hate Rose

[COLOR="White"]jk[/COLOR]

Learning to shoot layups FathosRgoodatBJ's Avatar

2 kinds of fans in Chicago at the moment, Derrick Rose fans and Chicago Bulls fans, some of these stans would rather have Drose win the MVP over the Bulls winning the Championship. That is why people hate on Derrrick Rose, there are only a handful of trolls on this forum that get there nuts in a bundle when Drose has a bad game etc. And it's expected that they make a new thread on how Drose sucks after a game etc

Quote Originally Posted by Christofire
    BS the hate surrounding this humble young player is ridiculous and unwarranted....Never in my life of watching this game have i ever seem someone heckled as much as rose for having an FG% of 44 despite him being a career 47% from the field and carrying his team to the playoffs since a rookie. He says all the right things plays hard and responds for his team and has them in the number 1 spot. He's not the first 22 year old with bad shot selection after improving his shooting touch. It's a part of growing up as a player and people need to accept it and get over it. He deserves to be MVP. What this bulls team is doing with the depth issues it has and with the injuries they've endured is worth merrit and rose is the common denominator in that success. He dfines what an MVP is. can't believe people are pointing to a FG% of 44 as grounds for him to not be MVP....just plain ridiculous

I like Bulls, and I like Rose, what I dont like is ******ging Also I doubt the "hate" is because of success, what success? They are yet to prove anything, Playoffs soon. Simply too much hyping is annoying, regardless if its Durant, Rose, Griffin, or any other player and/or team.

National High School Star

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Christofire
    yes

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Where has it come from? whats the point? Rose has had a great season in leading this young Bulls team to freaking top seed in the east.

Who saw that coming? at just 22 years old, Rose has improved his game each year and has that great drive to get better. He is so humble, hasn't said a bad word about anybody. Hasn't made any attention whore statements like certain players in Miami or been in trouble with the law.

Why the hate? just because he will win MVP? get a life people. Bulls have gone from a low seed to 1st seed in one season thanks to Rose, adding good players like Boozer, Brewer, Korver, coach thibs. Deng having a great season, Noah e.t.c

Why wouldn't he get MVP? afterall there are 3 all-stars in Miami and they are what, 4 games back? why should one of them get the award? why should Dwight when his team is a 4th seed? why should Kobe when this team has been poor overall before taking over since the ASB.

Nobody deserved it more than Rose, there is no reason to hate this kid at all. You better all get used to him and the Bulls as they are going to be contenders for a long ass time.
    . there is still hope for ISH....

Quote Originally Posted by Harison
    I like Bulls, and I like Rose, what I dont like is ******ging Also I doubt the "hate" is because of success, what success? They are yet to prove anything, Playoffs soon. Simply too much hyping is annoying, regardless if its Durant, Rose, Griffin, or any other player and/or team.
    If the hype is too annoying for you, ignore it. Why add wood to the fire of these fvcking idiots hating on Rose? If hate isn't from success, where does it come from... Hype? Is going from 8th seed to 1st seed in the East just "hype"? Is implementing 3pt shot to your game not considered success? Is leading a team while having 2 essential players miss 50+ games not MVP-worthy?

lebron and wade asslickers feeling inscure that's all

who the hell hates the bulls or rose?

i only hate the OVERRATING of rose.... a shotjacker that gets bailed out by his fantastic defensive team and gets ALL THE CREDIT..... this is terrible and his fans are worse than kobe fans.....