Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CJ will not be signing autographs bc of CoronaVirus outbreak in Oregon

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ore...outputType=amp

He reminded everyone to practice good hygiene and wash your hands.

I want to add to this, also wash your ass.

Default Re: CJ will not be signing autographs bc of CoronaVirus outbreak in Oregon

Everywhere they go death and destruction follows.

Some people can live in harmony with nature (africans, asians, latinos, aborginals, native americans ,pacific islanders) and some people kill off all animals and other people they see as threats...They wipe out hundreds of species every....single....year....They pollute the oceans....They spread the black plague from their disgusting hygiene until other cultures taught them not to be neanderthal savages...

Certain people are a living breathing human virus...I am one of many who see clearly who the real enemy is

It stings cause deep down you know its true
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 02-29-2020 at 09:45 PM.

Default Re: CJ will not be signing autographs bc of CoronaVirus outbreak in Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    Everywhere they go death and destruction follows.

Some people can live in harmony with nature (africans, asians, latinos, aborginals, native americans ,pacific islanders) and some people kill off all animals and other people they see as threats...They wipe out hundreds of species every....single....year....They pollute the oceans....They spread the black plague from their disgusting hygiene until other cultures taught them not to be neanderthal savages...

Certain people are a living breathing human virus...I am one of many who see clearly who the real enemy is

It stings cause deep down you know its true

orgins

Black Plaugue - china
    HIV = central africa
    Corona = china
    Ebola = Congo (ebola river)
    Malaria = africa

Fleas, Rats, Ticks, Mosquitos, Bats, etc

Disease carrying parasites in subtropic areas + poor sanitation = hyper evolving and adaptive viruses

Bro, if you're an American visiting China it's recommended you get multiple shots before traveling because chance of bacterial sickness is almost guaranteed. Our immune system just can't handle that bacterial overload. China, India, Central-Africa by far the least regulated sewage and water controlled nations and highest contributors to world pollution.

Albeit I do think whites are the most infectious to greed and power in modern culture, and will even kill their own en mass for more. (WW1, WW2, Civil, etc) But again it's not uncommon elsewhere (Rwanda, Syria, Mongolia)

I was at Costco today in Clackamas. It's about 20 minutes from downtown Portland. All the water was gone. This virus thing has scared a lot of people here. I think it's the fact that this virus is about 20 times more deadly than the flu. People are getting worried.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07 View Post
    I was at Costco today in Clackamas. It's about 20 minutes from downtown Portland. All the water was gone. This virus thing has scared a lot of people here. I think it's the fact that this virus is about 20 times more deadly than the flu. People are getting worried.
    Except it's not 20 times more deadly than the flu.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    Except it's not 20 times more deadly than the flu.

It's twice as deadly as the flu, under 40 is a 0.2% chance of death, and under 30 is a 0.1% chance..

So it's not exactly the zombie apocalypse they're making it out to be

The Chinese have poor hygiene at the best of times so this sort of thing is inevitable.

I heard on the news today that it's .2% and flu is like .01%

My numbers may be off but the factor isn't.

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/1232513499496140800

There are credible people saying the number is 20.

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post

orgins

Black Plaugue - china
    HIV = central africa
    Corona = china
    Ebola = Congo (ebola river)
    Malaria = africa

Fleas, Rats, Ticks, Mosquitos, Bats, etc

Disease carrying parasites in subtropic areas + poor sanitation = hyper evolving and adaptive viruses

Bro, if you're an American visiting China it's recommended you get multiple shots before traveling because chance of bacterial sickness is almost guaranteed. Our immune system just can't handle that bacterial overload. China, India, Central-Africa by far the least regulated sewage and water controlled nations and highest contributors to world pollution.

Albeit I do think whites are the most infectious to greed and power in modern culture, and will even kill their own en mass for more. (WW1, WW2, Civil, etc) But again it's not uncommon elsewhere (Rwanda, Syria, Mongolia)
    HIV strain in Africa (originating from primates - also Western man made) is different from the one originating in San Francisco/ USA also called gay-related immune deficiency (GRID).

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    The Chinese have poor hygiene at the best of times so this sort of thing is inevitable.

If that aint the fking pot kicking over the damn kettle....I want you to think about what you just wrote the next time you go tongue kiss your jack russell terrier
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 03-01-2020 at 07:32 AM.

National High School Star tanibanana's Avatar

its somewhat wise... Portland needs him healthy come Playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by tanibanana View Post
    its somewhat wise... Portland needs him healthy come Playoffs.
    Lol, people his age are cured within a few days. Worst case scenario it's a matter of weeks.

If that aint the fking pot kicking over the damn kettle....I want you to think about what you just wrote the next time you go tongue kiss your jack russell terrier
    The Chinese have to lecture their citizens before travelling overseas, to not pick their nose and spit in public, and general hygiene rules because they don't practice that there. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Keep living in your bubble.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    The Chinese have to lecture their citizens before travelling overseas, to not pick their nose and spit in public, and general hygiene rules because they don't practice that there. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Keep living in your bubble.

bruh dont you live in a mud hut in australia where you wipe your ass with your hand????

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    bruh dont you live in a mud hut in australia where you wipe your ass with your hand????
    Bruh doesn't your uncle change your diaper cause you shit all over yourself?

This. Australians are disgusting, even compared to the Chinese.