Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Default My take on Trump supporters

I could be wrong and I’m not a political guy. But it seems to me like people support Trump just so they can make fun of the left. They just wanna stir things up. It’s an interesting excuse to be rude and play Devils Advocate.

I see Trump supporters all the time telling people they’re snowflakes. They are just trying to troll non Trump supporters and it seems like that’s the main reason why they are so into Trump. They like to bash others. I never hear them talk about what Trump has done. I just hear them make fun of others for the most part.

It’s an excuse for them to act inappropriate. Trolls.

Ex SF Giant Aubrey Huff was banned from attending the 10 year World Series reunion. He got on the radio and made a joke about how women are hard to deal with. You see? He shouldn’t have been saying that but he knew that others would react a certain way. But he just likes to misbehave.

It’s a 10 year old kid arguing with his teacher just to argue.

And then Huff complains about the first amendment. But I don’t understand. Huff didn’t go to jail. He was not invited to a reunion. That’s not losing a first amendment right. So why do these people act in a way that’s gonna get them in trouble but then complain about the first amendment when they did it themselves?

You do have a right to say what you want. But you don’t have a right to avoid consequences. Why can’t they accept that? That’s how it is. Freedom of speech is not freedom of all consequences. They have a right to ban you.

The right keeps making fun of the left. Well when you’re that divided how can you call yourselves the United States?

Default Re: My take on Trump supporters

No doubt there is a part of Trumps appeal that is driven by making fun of some figures on the left, but his popularity originally came from making fun of right wingers. The Trump campaign really took off when he utterly demolished Jeb Bush in the 2016 republican primary... and in hindsight it seems clear that the main reason Trump won in 2016 is because the establishment seemed to hate him, and the american people hate their establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    No doubt there is a part of Trumps appeal that is driven by making fun of some figures on the left, but his popularity originally came from making fun of right wingers. The Trump campaign really took off when he utterly demolished Jeb Bush in the 2016 republican primary... and in hindsight it seems clear that the main reason Trump won in 2016 is because the establishment seemed to hate him, and the american people hate their establishment.
    Agree with this post and also would add that the establishment hate Sanders even more so than they hate Trump...the American people will pick up on that. There is a deep resentment of the establishment in America right now.

Hardcore Trump supporters are not necessarily hardcore Republicans, a lot of Obama/Sanders voters, especially in the rust belt voted for Trump, Sanders can get those voters back in the Dem column.

Sanders will beat Trump, Trumptards who think Trump will steamroll Sanders are in for a big surprise, lol.

it's funny watching libtards meltdown when Trump became president. Stuff like this is hilarious to watch

bunch of ****ing losers lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water View Post
    I could be wrong and I’m not a political guy. But it seems to me like people support Trump just so they can make fun of the left. They just wanna stir things up. It’s an interesting excuse to be rude and play Devils Advocate.

I see Trump supporters all the time telling people they’re snowflakes. They are just trying to troll non Trump supporters and it seems like that’s the main reason why they are so into Trump. They like to bash others. I never hear them talk about what Trump has done. I just hear them make fun of others for the most part.

It’s an excuse for them to act inappropriate. Trolls.

Ex SF Giant Aubrey Huff was banned from attending the 10 year World Series reunion. He got on the radio and made a joke about how women are hard to deal with. You see? He shouldn’t have been saying that but he knew that others would react a certain way. But he just likes to misbehave.

It’s a 10 year old kid arguing with his teacher just to argue.

And then Huff complains about the first amendment. But I don’t understand. Huff didn’t go to jail. He was not invited to a reunion. That’s not losing a first amendment right. So why do these people act in a way that’s gonna get them in trouble but then complain about the first amendment when they did it themselves?

You do have a right to say what you want. But you don’t have a right to avoid consequences. Why can’t they accept that? That’s how it is. Freedom of speech is not freedom of all consequences. They have a right to ban you.

The right keeps making fun of the left. Well when you’re that divided how can you call yourselves the United States?
    A lot of Trump supporters are Low IQ so they take Trumps worst habits and copy them because thats what low IQ people do. Monkey see monkey do. But the charm of the Trump movement for many was the non-politically correct aspect of being able to be honest and not be tied to the subordination of the establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Agree with this post and also would add that the establishment hate Sanders even more so than they hate Trump...the American people will pick up on that. There is a deep resentment of the establishment in America right now.
    I totally agree. Sanders is the one guy that the establishment hates even more than Trump, and the media hate is a big part of why he has won 3/3 primaries thus far

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal View Post
    it's funny watching libtards meltdown when Trump became president. Stuff like this is hilarious to watch

video=youtube;wDYNVH0U3cs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs/video

bunch of ****ing losers lmao

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Trump supporters want to be led by the nose and no one understands this better than Donald Trump.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

The majority of Trump supporters have only a high school education.... THIS is a fact.

The day after he was sworn in , woman as well as men walked (marched) in DC..... hundreds of thousands...
    It was not because they liked Trump or for that matter our government.

My argument is that our laws are out-dated, and I think Trump has proven that.