Page 68 of 151 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869707178118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2264

Default Re: Rockets BTE ♛

This is why Harden should win MVP. What he's done without those guys has been nothing short of amazing.

Banned

I hope to God we get healthy before the playoffs start. Our window for this elite defensive team is short, we need to give 110% in the postseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.

This is why Harden should win MVP. What he's done without those guys has been nothing short of amazing.
    It really has been incredible how the Rockets have a top 10 defense with James "turnstile" Harden making them 3 points worse on that end whenever he's on the floor. Really speaks to how great a supporting cast Harden has, how little impact Harden really has.

Banned

Mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    It really has been incredible how the Rockets have a top 10 defense with James "turnstile" Harden making them 3 points worse on that end whenever he's on the floor. Really speaks to how great a supporting cast Harden has, how little impact Harden really has.
    Good god how freaking stupid are you? Rockets without Howard were in the teens for defense. With Howard, their defense goes up to top 5.

Also, go shoot yourself for saying Harden has little impact. One of the dumbest things I've EVER heard said on ISH. Congrats.

Good god how freaking stupid are you? Rockets without Howard were in the teens for defense. With Howard, their defense goes up to top 5.

Also, go shoot yourself for saying Harden has little impact. One of the dumbest things I've EVER heard said on ISH. Congrats.
    Are the Rockets or are they not 3 points worse defensively with Harden on the floor?

Are the Rockets a top 10 defense even with Harden's negative defensive impact or are they not?

Are the Rockets or are they not 3 points worse defensively with Harden on the floor?

Are the Rockets a top 10 defense even with Harden's negative defensive impact or are they not?
    Is defense the only thing that comes into account when talking about overall impact? You just don't get it do you? Probably never will. You're just one of those stupid Harden haters. ISH's fakest poster.

Is defense the only thing that comes into account when talking about overall impact? You just don't get it do you? Probably never will. You're just one of those stupid Harden haters. ISH's fakest poster.
    So we're in agreement that a huge part of the Rockets' success is their defense, which has nothing to do with Harden.

So we're in agreement that a huge part of the Rockets' success is their defense, which has nothing to do with Harden.
    It plays a big part, but Harden is still EASILY the most impactful player on the Rockets. The fact that you said he has little impact makes me wanna puke all over you.

Banned

Why are you entertaining that stupidity?

Today's loss kinda hurt, but on the bright side Clint Capela played pretty well. I'm exicted about him. Stupid ass McHale took him out when it was crunch time.

Banned

Why is D-Mo out?

I couldn't sleep last night. I was seriously laying there like a statue for a good 2 hours. I was super bored but I didn't want to pull out my phone because I'd stay up longer. I needed sleep. I slowly pulled down my pajamas and my thighty whiteys and slowly put my two fingers in my ass crack. At first I didn't like the feeling, but as soon as my fingers went down that hole... it felt gooooood. I penetrated it until I was out of breath. Furiously going back and forth, back and forth until I couldnt **** myself no more. Then... I smelled my fingers. Next thing I remember was waking up. My ass must've smelled like a Buck's corpse.

Well... I know what I'm doing tonight. *wink wink*
    Last edited by Smook A.; 04-02-2015 at 12:36 AM.

I couldn't sleep last night. I was seriously laying there like a statue for a good 2 hours. I was super bored but I didn't want to pull out my phone because I'd stay up longer. I needed sleep. I slowly pulled down my pajamas and my thighty whiteys and slowly put my two fingers in my ass crack. At first I didn't like the feeling, but as soon as my fingers went down that hole... it felt gooooood. I penetrated it until I was out of breath. Furiously going back and forth, back and forth until I couldnt **** myself no more. Then... I smelled my fingers. Next thing I remember was waking up. My ass must've smelled like a Buck's corpse.

:)

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)