Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: If Cavs finish with 67-68 wins but fail to win the title..

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    at those who think Cavs are getting out of the second round. What in Lebron's recent playoff history suggests that he will show up this time?

Cavs are the best team at beating teams they are supposed to beat (lottery, borderline/low seeded playoff teams), no realistic fan expects them to win against a healthy Magic or Celtics.
    Hmm so you are saying the Cavs will lose to likely Miami? not happening. Homecourt was why they lost to Boston last year, homecourt is huge in this possible series.

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    at those who think Cavs are getting out of the second round. What in Lebron's recent playoff history suggests that he will show up this time?

Cavs are the best team at beating teams they are supposed to beat (lottery, borderline/low seeded playoff teams), no realistic fan expects them to win against a healthy Magic or Celtics.
    you're such a lame ass hater... you just don't tlk lik dis so ppl thnk u R in intilgentz ...

Yeah Cavs were really supposed to beat the ****ing detroit pistons... wow.... ok

Kobe is the assassin KobeRules24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Why did you quote me? I never said he would.
    just in case rudy

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by KobeRules24
    Co-sign
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Px-jPm_TU

educate yourself.

lebron will not win the title
    Kobe homers and cavs haters should all be banned from this site if cavs win the chip this year

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball
    I'm talking about this season son, not 2 seasons ago. he hasn't showed up against elite competition so far this season, just a great game against the celtics and the other day vs the magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Automajic23
    Kobe homers and cavs haters should all be banned from this site if cavs win the chip this year
    keep dreaming, see you when kobe and the lakers expose lebron in the finals

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Will people considering this a choke? I don't see how..alot of people are saying the Lakers will beat them in the finals if they were to meet...Lakers may well finish with close to the amount of wins as the Cavs but to win 67-68 wins and not win the title? would you see this as a failure even though alot here don't think the Cavs can beat L.A?

Yea it looks like the Cavs will win alot but will lose at sometime in the playoffs.. Too many wholes in that lineup to win.. The only way they win is if both the lakers and celtics have a major injury. And still I would say utah would give them a run for their money and so will orlando who have a team that matches up really well with the cavs... To me their is no way the cavs win a title.

3-time NBA All-Star

keep dreaming, see you when kobe and the lakers expose lebron in the finals
    they will not expose them, I think most are saying this even analysts like charles barkley and smith are saying this.. The Cavs are just too small and too slow at every position except for lebron's... No way they win..

Lets GO PENS!

I'm talking about this season son, not 2 seasons ago. he hasn't showed up against elite competition so far this season, just a great game against the celtics and the other day vs the magic.
    regular season

gtfo... i'm not gonna deny he's had some bad games against goods teams... but he's also had some OK games and some GREAT games... it all averages out and the fact that he's won most of them is the main thing...

not considered a choke because other teams have been plagued with injury.

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    Yea it looks like the Cavs will win alot but will lose at sometime in the playoffs.. Too many wholes in that lineup to win.. The only way they win is if both the lakers and celtics have a major injury. And still I would say utah would give them a run for their money and so will orlando who have a team that matches up really well with the cavs... To me their is no way the cavs win a title.
    thanks statman, you're one of the most unbiased posters on ISH

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    they will not expose them, I think most are saying this even analysts like charles barkley and smith are saying this.. The Cavs are just too small and too slow at every position except for lebron's... No way they win..
    if they do win it's more of a choke for the lakers not being able to stop one guy sometimes 2... and score on much smaller players....

Most people feel the Lakers will win it all, so as long as the Cavs make the Finals, it won't be considered a choke job.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Not really. They aren't exactly everyone's favorite to win it all. Plus the Lakers probably won't have much less wins, if less at all, then them. If they lose to anyone but the Lakers though, I think it might be a choke.

them losing to the celtics who have a much better team would not be a choke. Now them losing to anyone besides orlando, celtics or lakers would be a choke.. Those three teams are better than the cavs.