Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Porzingis or davis?

Who you taking?

Davis has the better stats now, but porzingis has the better impact. Who would you take to build your franchise around.

Default Re: Porzingis or davis?

1. KAT
    2. Davis
    3. Porz
    4. peak Shaq with 90% FT shooting

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    1. Porz
    2. Davis
    3. KAT
    4. peak Shaq with 90% FT shooting
    Fixed

The answer is fairly simple. It starts with a P and ends with a GOAT.

Davis, Towns, Porzingis.

Impact is obviously more important no....?

Very good NBA starter

Both are ugly as ****

Why are you always making threads about Anthony Davis?

Anyway, this is a dumb topic. You're just living in the moment. Porzingis may have a bright future, but none of us are really sure what kind of player he'll be once he hits his prime. I mean, he could just be a 17/9 guy his whole career or... he could also be putting up 24/10. Basically like another Dirk. Bottom line, we aren't sure at all. Anthony Davis is already an established superstar and he's going to get even better considering how he's barely into his 20s. Just because one guy's team has more wins than the other, doesn't mean he's the better player. Put AD on the Knicks and they'd easily be in the top 3 or 4 for the East. Put Porzingis on the Pelicans and they'd have the same W/L record as the 76ers. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.

Anyway, this is a dumb topic. You're just living in the moment. Porzingis may have a bright future, but none of us are really sure what kind of player he'll be once he hits his prime. I mean, he could just be a 17/9 guy his whole career or... he could also be putting up 24/10. Basically like another Dirk. Bottom line, we aren't sure at all. Anthony Davis is already an established superstar and he's going to get even better considering how he's barely into his 20s. Just because one guy's team has more wins than the other, doesn't mean he's the better player. Put AD on the Knicks and they'd easily be in the top 3 or 4 for the East. Put Porzingis on the Pelicans and they'd have the same W/L record as the 76ers. That is all.
    Except the Pelicans only have 1 win as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.

Of course if it was a trade straight up for AD, I'd have to do it. But for the first time in forever, Knicks got one of these young guns with the sky as the limit. He's no one else's, he's ours. Excitement

College star

Davis, but it's a close one.

cool guy

Gimme Curry with extra naan

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Of course if it was a trade straight up for AD, I'd have to do it. But for the first time in forever, Knicks got one of these young guns with the sky as the limit. He's no one else's, he's ours. Excitement
    Exactly. For once in a long time, we have a really promising rookie who has a really high ceiling if he fills out correctly and doesn't lose his shooting touch.

Phil definitely made the right call. Although, I'm sure anyone who watched his Euro highlights didn't think he could drop 29 pts 11 rbs in one game during his first 12 games of his career. I originally didn't like the pick because he looked way too weak for the NBA game and looked far too raw within 10 feet.

The team looks good this year. I do like Jerian Grant too. Hustle, aggressive, reckless young PG with great size/above average athleticism.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Except the Pelicans only have 1 win as it is.
    Everyone on their team is hurt bro. They're playing Jimmer